Prison TWG2: Wolves Win, Jelco Fired, NeatNit Still Shackled

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:15 pm

Sorry, I drank cologne again. Still, I think shinygerbil must die.
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Bloody prisoners from other blocks shouldn't interfere here. I hope he drops his soap under the shower!
You're so vain, you probably think this sig is about you
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:01 pm

"Time's Up!" The warden's voice blared over the loudspeakers. "Have you figured out who the werewolf is yet?" The captives quickly grabbed Mas, for no better option appeared. Struggling to figure out how to get the deed done, they first attempted to draw and quarter, but using only their own strength. 'Crack'!

"Ah, thank you!" Mas said. "Now I don't have that pesky catch in my back any more."

They stopped for a moment, trying to figure out what to do until somebody remembered the broken toilet in Mas' cell. "Hey, isn't there an electrical line way too close to the overflowing water?" somebody blurted out. "Yes!" replied shinygerbil. Protesting, Mas was dragged to the toiled jelco had failed to fix (along with the payphone) and in Mas went. 'bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt bzzzt bzzzzzzzzz' was the only sound.

Right afterwards, some guards quickly came over and grabbed NeatNit, shackled him, searched him, and then left him there.

It is now Night 1. It will end in 24 hours, or anytime I choose before then. Mas is dead.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Day broke through the only window in the block and the suns rays landed squarely on Laika_rus. His body involuntarily tried to block the bright sun, which jolted him awake. Looking around, he exclaimed "I'm alive!" He woke everybody else with his shouting, then noticed the warden standing at the main doors.

"Well, let's get a headcount!" the warder anxiously barked out. Prisoners lined the wall on one side of the hall and zjoere stood on the other. "Uh, where's koshensky?" he muttered under his breath. The warden looked around, then ordered zjoere to go find his partner. A few moments later, zjoere called everybody over to the common room. There, in front of the giant screen TV and the pool table was koshensky.

He had been carefully cut open, all internal organs and body parts removed, and was laying as if somebody had placed him like a bear rug. Some muffled giggling could be heard, then MeatNit spoke up; "Well, whoever it is has an eye for design."

The warden then shouted orders for breakfast to be served, an all bacon meal, and then declared the purge was not finished. As he walked away, he whispered to his aid "I wonder if I can keep the rug?"

It is now Day 2, which will end no sooner than 24 hrs from now (5pm GMT, Sunday). I might extend it as it's the weekend.
Last edited by Ace Rimmer on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
MeatNit
level1
level1

Postby MeatNit » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:01 pm

I just don't trust ynbniar. Every time he speaks, I swear he's fighting the urge to howl at the moon.
Laika
Site Admin

Postby Laika » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Some fiend has pissed in my chamber pot while I was sleeping ! I know it was shinygerbil. He is now mocking at me ! Envious one can not forgive me that the only window in the block is in my cell.
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:05 pm

My poor fellow guard :( clearly this is just a petty revenge of one of the prisoners who felt badly treated by us.
ynbniar
level5
level5

Postby ynbniar » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:27 pm

The shouting has stopped at least...

Laika_rus <retracted> seems to have a vindictive streak.

Did I mention I'm an innocent man, oh yes I am?
Last edited by ynbniar on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:20 pm

....Sigh....why does it all matter?....zjoere, why are you putting on such a heavy act of sympathy?....trying to fit in?....

....Why do I even bother....
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:05 pm

I have worked with koshensky in this prison for ten years and now he is dead... I never told him that I love him *starts crying*
Clearly MeatNit must be the one, with all the growling he does!
MeatNit
level1
level1

Postby MeatNit » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:54 pm

zjoere wrote:Clearly MeatNit must be the one, with all the growling he does!
that is simply because I haven't been eating enough.
Clearly the wolves are eating just fine.

I want to vote for you but I'll stick with ynbniar because, let's face it, he's acting most suspicious, oh yes he is.
ynbniar
level5
level5

Postby ynbniar » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:43 pm

I'm not risking a tie because I am an innocent man, oh yes I am.

I am human and Meatnit's casting suspicion around willy nilly, very wolfy thing to do.

Meatnit
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:31 pm

The warden is strolling through the halls telling his favorite staff about all his exploits over the weekend. Laughing loudly at his own jokes about a three legged horse and siamese twins he met in a rather questionable establishment, he's started by the 'Block IV' sign at the end of the hall.

Suddenly he stops everything, his demeanor changes, and then barks out "Tell me one of you has taken care of that situation?!" Impatiently waiting, receiving only blank stares, he then strolls over to the main doors. Looking quite sternly through the bars, the warden barks again, "Alright. The lot of you has 90 minutes to produce the beast. I'll be back then. Get it right this time!" He then motions for the daily soup to be brought over.

Storming off, he can be heard muttering something about Elvis and "the good life of chicken wings".

The day will end in 90 minutes. 5pm GMT.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Tasty Treats, Beggin' for Bacon!

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:13 pm

Game Over: Wolves Win

A bit more relaxed, the warden once again strolls to the main doors of Block IV. He questions the captives, "Well, who's the culprit?"

The group reluctantly grabs MeatNit, who begins shouting he is special and should not be killed, for he can discover the real menace. "I am a great detective and I just... need... more... time!"

Undaunted, the warden barks out "Well, get on with it." The group then attempts to figure out how to end MeatNit. After several quiet minutes, zjoere speaks up, "Hey, why don't we just drown him in all that soup nobody ate?" A big "Meh" is all the response given, and then the biggest soup pot they can find is brought over.

"But... *cough* *gasp* ..... I know ... *gasp* Laika is hu *cough* ..."

"Stay down!" Orders ynbniar, as he pushes a bit harder. Finally, MeatNit slumps over as he drinks in his last meal, cold soup.

"Very well then, lights out" the warden confidently says. "Let's see if that did the trick." As he walks away, he turns to his Chief to say, "I wonder what he was going on about?"

The next morning, both Laika and Shinygerbil are dragged to the door and ynbniar and zjoere proclaim that the wolf threat is over. "Are you 100% certain?" the warden asks. "Yes! There's no more need for this crazy death game. We're certain you can let us out now!"

"Not so fast boys, I'll need to be sure." the warden responds. "Let's get these two stiffs over to the 'men in black' and see if they can shed some light on this whole shibang. In the mean time, you're going to stay confined."

A couple of days later, after no further deaths the warden comes back with keys in hand. "All right, seems you did get rid of the problem. The eggheads didn't find anything unusual, so there must be some trigger or something they just can't find. Since neither one of you have been made into late night snacks, I'm declaring the situation resolved. Congrats."
Last edited by Ace Rimmer on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:17 pm

*Starts a victory dance* Hooray we won!

Return to “Introversion Lounge”