30 Day War? [Israel vs Iran]

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
AndersBreivik
level2
level2

Postby AndersBreivik » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:11 pm

your talking bollocks

and attempting to be patronising about it.

if its all in the public record - post the links and the official documents and not this hearsay

Israel has always had a policy of deliberate ambiguity about nukes but nothing official has ever come out

Its not that i have rose-coloured glasses - I would welcome a nuclear war especially if it meant the end of Israel And Iran

bit then again I am a teensy weensy bit islamphobic and racist

:shock:
paktsardines
level5
level5

Postby paktsardines » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:30 pm

http://www.irmep.org/ila/krytons/
http://www.irmep.org/ila/numec/
http://www.imemc.org/article/59587
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-expl ... ies-2012-8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2DQgw3tbvM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/ma ... ar-weapons
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB240/snie.pdf

... and then there's the question of why a country would go to the effort of imprisoning a guy for 20+ years for treason and espionage, then refuse to let him leave the country or talk to journalists, if there was no substance to his claims and his photos were fake.
AndersBreivik
level2
level2

Postby AndersBreivik » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:20 pm

I read through some of those links thanks for posting they were interesting - TBH i was just trolling you for fun at first but i have to admit im enjoying the conversation so i will stop acting up for this thread.

So I read your info BUT - nothing seemed to say that they definitly had nukes just nuclear paraphanalia - Its like accusing someone of being a Cannabis smoker just because they have a ornamental bong in their house. You used a similar anology with Iran with FY.

so heres my honest opinion

I think that they bought some stuff, offered some stuff around so people would think they have nukes it was the cold war and everyone was aiming stuff at each other or engaged in proxy wars.
There was one test i recall back in the 1960's that could of been israel testing but no one knows for sure if was definitlly them.
Thing is ( that when a country has Nukes (or any big weapon) they tend to let everybody know they definitly have it. Otherwise it ceases to have any purpose as a deterrent thats why north korea continued testing despite internation condemnation, they simply had to test or nobody would take them seriously.

Maybe thats blue sky thinking but Israel's refusal to admit it has nuclear weapons or to state its policy on use of them make it necessary to gather details from other sources, including 'unauthorized' statements by its political and military leaders.
Israel's nuclear doctrine is shaped by its lack of strategic depth: a fighter jet could cross the 30 miles from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea in minutes. It additionally relies on a reservist-based military which magnifies civilian and military losses in its small population. Israel tries to compensate for these weaknesses by emphasising intelligence, maneuverability and firepower.

Isreal imprisoned that guy (Vanunu) for being a traitor and causing trouble for them in the international arena by claiming Isreal had nukes. He would of signed disclosure documents to work on the isreali nuclear program so by "bleating" at the media he basically commited treason. Thats whats happenning right as we speak to other military whistleblowers who posted on wikileaks!

Its also worth noting his many other "claims" Including in 2004 Vanunu claimed in the London-based Al-Hayat newspaper that the State of Israel was involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy (Yeah for real!) He has also claimed stuff about Isreal nuke program which he would not have had clearance to know about.

Guys a flake - and im not being racist here - this is fact - he was a Pro Arab left wing Jew (yes u read right) who was fired from the isreali nuclear program for demonstrating his pro arab beliefs about palesteine. He then "converted" to the Anglican church of Australia and said that any monies made from selling his "storys" would go to the church. He then fell for a obvious honey trap to get arrested in the first place all beacuse of his weakness for women.

I know amnesty international love him but the guys 2 sandwiches short of a picnic and if he hadn;t commited treason he would probably be in the loonie bin
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:24 pm

AndersBreivik
Yeah right, sanctioned as shit North Korea developed their nuclear weapons without even having enough food to feed their population and Israel didn't, despite being a rich country, having access to any needed technology and being under constant military threat by surrounding countries. True story.
AndersBreivik
level2
level2

Postby AndersBreivik » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:06 pm

i know what your saying mike but the evidence says:

1. N Korea Deffo has nukes

2. Isreal maybe has nukes and has a lot of "paraphanalia"

3. Iran is deffo developing nukes and has had its systems hacked (suxtnet)

Nothing to do with whatever regime was/is in charge just what i have noticed over the past 51 years (yeah i'm really that old). I could be wrong its not like I actually know anything other than what media/sources I have chosen to explore.
Also what you added/implied about Isreal being under constant military threat due to location. Israel is a very small country and its pretty hard for them to hide nukes as they are under constant surveilance from would be enemys. It also has a population which is constantly in-fighting and well i don't need to patronise anyone we all know what a "melting pot" it is. I don;t think they could get it together to make a nuclear arsenal without all sorts of stuff leaking/being stolen/used by terrorists.

good topic - not even trolling
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:03 am

The Mighty Santa
level2
level2

Postby The Mighty Santa » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Actually, Israel would probably use Greece and Athens for their "dry runs" because Athens in Greece is about as far from Israel as Tehran in Iran.
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:56 pm

AndersBreivik
level2
level2

Postby AndersBreivik » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:59 am

Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:31 pm