Xocrates TWG: GAME OVER: Humans Win

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Foxsake
level1
level1

Postby Foxsake » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:42 am

Lynch Xarlaxas
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:43 am

Nnngh... so tired today, and I can't remember when the day ends... so I guess I'll vote. MrBunsy, where the heck are you? So quiet.

(Yes, I know this logic sucks. No, I can't think through a better non-bandwagoney option right now.)
ynbniar
level5
level5

Postby ynbniar » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:51 am

zach wrote:
Xarlaxas wrote:I can't really imagine any tactical advantage for what happened if you think Jordy and I were wolves, if we were both wolves it wouldn't really matter who died if we were tied, unless we get into arguments as to which of us would be the "better" wolf.

Hmm, well ... maybe if Jordy was the rogue wolf, that would mean Jordy's best shot at winning the game (ie. wolf win) could be to sacrifice himself to save a "real" wolf (as those are only ones that count towards wolf victory).

I don't know. Personally I don't think you're acting suspicious yourself, maybe apart from the day 1 logic of your voting; but it's more or less the only thing any of us can do at this point. It's mostly just the suicide I'm confused about.

ynbniar wrote:With little else to go on, this, lynch Xarlaxas

While not exactly a bandwagon, Xarlaxas has the most votes (2, if I'm not mistaken) at the moment. If The Coroner is still alive (and up for it), we could always have them perform an autopsy on Jordy.

If the autopsy comes out with Jordy being human, Xarlaxas is pretty much cleared of suspicion, I think? (for now, of course :roll:). That way, we could maybe lynch some other, more suspicious person instead (I have no idea who that would be, though).

If it comes out with Jordy being a (rogue) wolf, well ... we should probably proceed with the seemingly current voting trend of the day.

Either way, in my opinion a Jordy autopsy now is probably our best bet for getting at least some valid information on the current state of the game.

Oh dear...this is a bit suspish to me.

Maybe you already know Jordy's role? If he's a wolf that condemns Xarlaxas. If he's human the coronor (assuming there still is one) will have wasted their time. Either way wolfs gain.

This, along with subtle attempt by you to find out if I'd been contacted by specials makes me think you're wolfy... lynch zach my vote for Xarlaxas was placeholder.
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:21 pm

Well, there are two votes for me, one for Bunsy, and one for zach, so I think I'll join in the zach voting so at least I have a chance to survive by the end of the day. . . .

I don't really see the point in checking out Jordy, as he seemed pretty earnestly human, if a bit silly, if the coroner is still alive he'd be better off checking someone who is a bit more contentious.
zach
level5
level5

Postby zach » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:59 pm

ynbniar wrote:Maybe you already know Jordy's role? If he's a wolf that condemns Xarlaxas. If he's human the coronor (assuming there still is one) will have wasted their time. Either way wolfs gain.

I wanted to give us a chance to save a human or lynch a wolf; If Jordy is a human, we should probably focus our lynching efforts elsewhere for now. If Jordy's a wolf, there's a decent chance Xarlaxas is a wolf as well.

That being said, that may not be the best use of the coroner. It's a new role for me. I was just trying to get something to happen :)

Like Xarlaxas, I need to save my own skin. I would have liked to have a better idea that you were a wolf before voting for you, but it's a matter of self preservation.

Lynch Xarlaxas.
Last edited by zach on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Yay, looks like my prediction for what happens when a special without seer powers gets revealed has been proven true. :P

I'm betting Foxsake, Bunsy, and Zach are trouble by the way!
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:08 pm

The villagers watched as xarlaxas and zach pointed fingers at each other as the sun came down, but ultimately Xarlaxas had more people pointing at him and was dragged to the gallows.

It is now NIGHT 3 it will last around 24 hours.

People with nightly duties, please PM me.
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools!
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:51 pm

As the villagers awake only to find yet more body parts scattered through the town square, they sigh and while looking at the mangled bits and pieces they find the strangely still intact face of microchip08

On to the bickering, pointing of fingers, and bloody murder then.

It is now DAY 4 it will last around 48 hours.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Well, with microchip dead by wolves there is some weight given to a number of claims he's been making the last several days:

Starting a few days ago microchip began contacting me, and at least one other person, claiming to be the seer. In that capacity he claimed to have scryed both one of the wolves and the rogue wolf. Such a claim obviously came with a fair amount of skepticism, but his being eaten last night seems to give his story credit.

More info to come, I want to consult with the other person that I know of who he has spoken to. But, it seems to me that it would be wise to get his information into the public sphere. Now that there isn't a source to protect, keeping it secret means that it may be lost.
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Interesting...I've been sadly busy these last few days but I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this. I do have a few questions...but I'll keep them to myself for now.
Here is my signature. Make of it what you will.
microchip08
level5
level5

Postby microchip08 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:21 pm

[Autosend - 7 day delay expired]
[Sent to ALL-AGENTS]

Agents,

If you are reading this email then it means I am dead. I have been working for at a Governmental research facility for the past month on a top secret project - and until yesterday I did not even know what exactly I was working on.

This story hit the news and I decided that I should try to find out what was happening with project Lyncanthropy - and yesterday I managed to gain access to their stand-alone
server room and copy the files that we were working on.

Unfortunately they saw what I was doing and I had to leave quick, and I haven't had time to analyse the project files yet. If you read this then they have already caught me.
The wolves cannot be trusted. We must come together as a group and find out what they are up to before something terrible happens. I don't know if it's already too late.
Last edited by microchip08 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ynbniar
level5
level5

Postby ynbniar » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Well I'm sticking with yesterdays logic.

Lynch zach
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:12 pm

I'm not positive about zach, but until the seer issue can be sorted out I think it's as good a lead as any. I don't want to point fingers at a person and claim they were scryed without some support in the matter,and if the other people contacted are willing to give that support then I'll change my vote. Need to confirm though that the "seer" was giving everyone the same info, and all that.
Foxsake
level1
level1

Postby Foxsake » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Zach As I've got nothing else to go on right now.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”