Xocrates TWG: GAME OVER: Humans Win

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:59 pm

ynbniar wrote:So a summary then from a known human...

Foxsake - seems human to me, might be wolf, did what I asked
Phelanpt - most suspicious person to vote for me yesterday
Zjoere - also suspicious but also human :?
Cooper42 - voted for known human, who knows?

Ah... there's one small problem with the summary. Anyone eaten could, in fact, be wolfy... given that the game started with two separate factions of wolves, and they may not have hooked up with each other so soon. So really, we have no idea what zjoere was. Except not the vigilante. :P
Last edited by Shwart!! on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Foxsake
level1
level1

Postby Foxsake » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Spending most of tomorrow travelling (skiing, yay!) and will spend sunday on the slopes. Early vote and it's for the person who is most suspicious (IMO) and that's Phelanpt right now. Hence, he is my vote.
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:17 pm

He's dead.
microchip08
level5
level5

Postby microchip08 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Shwart!! wrote:He's dead.

He faked his death! It was all a wolf trick! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:42 pm

He got shot through the heart, I watched the blood pool around him, I poked his corpse until it was cold. A bit morbid, to be sure, but he's quite dead.
Foxsake
level1
level1

Postby Foxsake » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:25 am

Damnit.
zach
level5
level5

Postby zach » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:24 am

Well, Foxsake, will you be changing your vote before you're off, skiing?

I still find Jordy's suicidal behaviour (which ended up saving Xarlaxas) pretty odd ... we all know what Jordy can be like sometimes, though :roll:.
Foxsake
level1
level1

Postby Foxsake » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:39 am

I'd rather gamble that I can get internet access in a few hours when I get to Austria, rather than vote on the info I have to hand right now.
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:50 am

Yeah, I really don't know what was up with Jordy's decision, maybe he hoped other people would change their votes before it came to lynching time? *shrugs*

Personally, I'm starting to think that Foxsake is too. . . innocent-seeming to be a wolf, though that could be a good disguise, I can't say for sure. It sure would be nice for us to have some more ideas about who is human/isn't, does the coroner only get to check out the body of the last person lynched/shot or can he choose? Presuming he's still alive of course.
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:17 pm

<rules clarification>
Xarlaxas wrote: does the coroner only get to check out the body of the last person lynched/shot or can he choose?

He can choose
</rules clarification>
ynbniar
level5
level5

Postby ynbniar » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:00 pm

zach wrote:I still find Jordy's suicidal behaviour (which ended up saving Xarlaxas) pretty odd ... we all know what Jordy can be like sometimes, though :roll:.

With little else to go on, this, lynch Xarlaxas (Retracted)
Last edited by ynbniar on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:26 pm

I can't really imagine any tactical advantage for what happened if you think Jordy and I were wolves, if we were both wolves it wouldn't really matter who died if we were tied, unless we get into arguments as to which of us would be the "better" wolf.

Jordy and I had a disagreement on whether his plan would be effective or not that got rather heated and somehow ended up with bandwagons against the both of us, in the end he conceded I was right and decided he didn't want to vote for me anymore, I guess he was hoping that more people would vote for Foxsake than him, or he counted wrong, and ended up dying. . . .

Personally, I'm not really seeing anything *so* suspicious that I'd definitely want to vote for someone, but I'm going to fall back on voting for Foxsake[Redacted] as he's far too quiet and innocent-seeming, but I'm really still stuck on Day 1 voting logic.

Scratch that, shinygerbil[Redacted] is doing a really good job of keeping quiet and appearing only when people vote for him to mount a defense, so I think that he might be a bit too wolfy for his own good. . . .
Last edited by Xarlaxas on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cooper42
level4
level4

Postby Cooper42 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Xarlaxas because following a trigger happy human is probably not the best of ideas. But it's the better of some crap ones.
Whoever you vote for, the government wins.
zach
level5
level5

Postby zach » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:41 am

Xarlaxas wrote:I can't really imagine any tactical advantage for what happened if you think Jordy and I were wolves, if we were both wolves it wouldn't really matter who died if we were tied, unless we get into arguments as to which of us would be the "better" wolf.

Hmm, well ... maybe if Jordy was the rogue wolf, that would mean Jordy's best shot at winning the game (ie. wolf win) could be to sacrifice himself to save a "real" wolf (as those are only ones that count towards wolf victory).

I don't know. Personally I don't think you're acting suspicious yourself, maybe apart from the day 1 logic of your voting; but it's more or less the only thing any of us can do at this point. It's mostly just the suicide I'm confused about.

ynbniar wrote:With little else to go on, this, lynch Xarlaxas

While not exactly a bandwagon, Xarlaxas has the most votes (2, if I'm not mistaken) at the moment. If The Coroner is still alive (and up for it), we could always have them perform an autopsy on Jordy.

If the autopsy comes out with Jordy being human, Xarlaxas is pretty much cleared of suspicion, I think? (for now, of course :roll:). That way, we could maybe lynch some other, more suspicious person instead (I have no idea who that would be, though).

If it comes out with Jordy being a (rogue) wolf, well ... we should probably proceed with the seemingly current voting trend of the day.

Either way, in my opinion a Jordy autopsy now is probably our best bet for getting at least some valid information on the current state of the game.
Foxsake
level1
level1

Postby Foxsake » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:42 am

Lynch Xarlaxas

Return to “Introversion Lounge”