A couple notes:
In an attempt to make the traitor role more interesting, I'm going to rework it into the "Rogue wolf", details are bellow. I will also bring back the coroner to try and counter-balance it.
While I will try and give "one hour warning"s at the end of the day, the day can end even if I don't. This is mostly for the case that I'm late at ending the day but can't stay around the extra hour.
- Game ends in human victory when there are no more wolf players and in wolf victory when wolves are in equal or superior number to the humans
- Days will last 48 hours, nights will probably be something like 24 hours.
- No role revelations on death
- Votes in bold
- Retract a day vote if you vote a second time. If you don't, your vote will not count.
- Inactivity for two (in-game) days will get you killed by an unfortune natural disaster. This will not replace a lynching.
- People wishing to quit the game should PM me and I will announce their untimely demise. Players are encouraged to off themselves in a gruesome disposition as a way to signal other players that they're leaving. Note that a player will not be considered dead until the official announcement. This will not replace a lynching
- Ties are solved randomly. Goes for both lynches and wolf dinners. For lynches this is publicly announced, for wolf kills it isn't.
- One post-mortem post per person is allowed (without spoilers)
- No posting at night. Exception goes to the dead which are allowed to make their post-mortem post during this period.
- Metagaming on this thread should be kept to a minimum. Abuse of this rule will result in a warning to offending players, repeat offenders will suffer an untimely demise. You're free to metagame outside the thread so long as dead players remain non-participant.
- Speaking of which, contacting with dead players regarding the game isn't allowed. Failure to comply will result in... you guessed it... an untimely demise
- Human: Has no special abilities
- Wolf: During the night, wolves PM me with a target player, the player with the most wolf votes is killed that night.
- Seer: During the night, the seer PMs me with the name of a player, that player's role will be revealed to the seer.
- Guardian Angel: During the night, the GA PMs me with the name of a player, that player cannot be killed that night
- Vigilante: During the Day, and only once during the game, the Vigilante can kill another player. This will reveal the Vigilante's identity and will replace a lynching. The day will end once this happens. The Vigilante should PM me when they opt to kill someone so I can make it official. The Vigilante can also PM me at any time to pass his "gun" to another player, causing the other player to gain the role of Vigilante in addition to whatever roles he already had, the current Vigilante will lose this role.
- Coroner: During the Day, and only once during the game, the Coroner can PM me reporting his intention to perform an autopsy to one of the dead players, the Coroner's identity and the dead player's role will then be publicly revealed.
- Rogue wolf: During the night, the Rogue wolf PMs me with a target player. Target player has a 20% chance of being killed, replacing the wolf kill, and a 10% chance of being killed in addition to the wolf kill. The Rogue wolf can kill or be killed by regular wolves. The rogue wolf will win along the wolves, but won't count to either side when doing the victory count (meaning that the humans can win with the Rogue Wolf in play, while the wolves only need to match the sum of humans and human specials)
DTNC Vicious (D2)
Mas Tnega (N1)