Jelco's TWG: Game over: Wolves win!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
ynbniar
level5
level5

Postby ynbniar » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:24 pm

I've not seen anything new.

Lynch shinygerbil
microchip08
level5
level5

Postby microchip08 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Cooper42 wrote:
zjoere wrote:I got my first exam tomorow so I'm not sure if I'll be able to log in again for the end of the day. My vote currently goes to DTNC Vicious. I'm not sure if there even is a possibility of quiting this game?
If trickser just goes inactive, won't he eventually suffer Seitaro's fate?

@microchip assuming trickser 'quits' by going inactive, I'm guessing that xander's reasoning seems similar to why Seitaro was a lynch target by some yesterday. Inactives are gonna die anyway, so, statistically speaking, lynching an inactive player is a decently logical enough option; there are more humans than wolves, so better to lose just one person during a day than two. Given we have no idea how many wolves there were at the start, nor are now, I can't put odds on that. I don't know what you mean by a 'free night'?

If one lynches a walking corpse, the day will be a pointless exercise; so the wolves basically get an extra night (because nothing was accomplished during the day).
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:45 pm

microchip08 wrote:
xander wrote:If trickser decides to keep playing, I will unvote him. On the other hand, if he is quitting anyway, then why risk accidentally lynching a human who is still in the game? It seems better to lose only one person during the day, rather than two.

xander

Doing so would give the wolves a free night, wouldn't it?

If we lynch someone who has quit or is inactive, then only one person dies that day. If we lynch someone else, then two people die. If we can be relatively certain that the active person is a wolf, then we should lynch them. However, I have zero information to make me believe strongly enough that anyone is a wolf, and I would rather give the seer time to do his work. If only one person dies today, then the seer has an extra day to figure out who is who.

xander
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:30 pm

shinygerbil because i do truly believe he's hiding something
-Vic
microchip08
level5
level5

Postby microchip08 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:37 pm

That day went quicker than I expected... I need to pay more attention :s
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:56 am

same here...stuck at work all day, and come home to find myself lynched...it's a tough world ;) urk
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:47 am

Okay it's a new day. Let's make a small evaluation. The last two days we lynched people who I believed were humans, so in a best case scenario we have only killed 2 wolves so far. And that seems rather unlikely so it's time we get our shit together and lynch some wolves! I'm thinking of voting for either trickser, Vicious or xander.
Trickser his whole I'm leaving seems like a way to draw away attention from his presence.
Vicious has been bandwagoning the entire game.
And there's just something about xander I don't completely trust but I can't really put my finger on it.

I'll wait with casting a vote until some more people have woken up and voiced there opinion.
You're so vain, you probably think this sig is about you
ynbniar
level5
level5

Postby ynbniar » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:30 pm

Lynch xander

Something not right about that vote for trickser.
Cooper42
level4
level4

Postby Cooper42 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:27 pm

I'm gonna go with xander too.

He's the one whose voting patterns I can't quite fathom over the past few days.

Everyone else seems to have a rationale I can follow to an extent. Except maybe Viscious' bandwagoning.
Whoever you vote for, the government wins.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:28 pm

I get on late and i agree with a lot of the votes lol, not my fault I'm voting for some1 thats been voted for already.

Im going to say Xocrates , because his behavior is suspicious, and has been tooooo quiet, maybe trying to go undetected
-Vic
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:15 pm

I can't help but think that the wolves have been subtly trying to get me lynched for a couple of days now---reading through the thread, I see a lot of "xander is suspicious, but I am going to vote for -----," kinds of posts. I would like to vote for one of those people, but right now I need to protect myself.

I vote to save my skin. Xocrates.

xander
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:51 pm

DTNC Vicious wrote:Im going to say Xocrates, because his behavior is suspicious, and has been tooooo quiet, maybe trying to go undetected

Or maybe he just has exams :P

And personally, you're still among the top of my list, so I'll retribute and vote DTNC Vicious
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:52 pm

I'll go with DTNC Vicious too for now.
You're so vain, you probably think this sig is about you
ynbniar
level5
level5

Postby ynbniar » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:57 pm

I gotta feelin, oo oo...
that tonight's gonna be a good night...
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:59 pm

So, there's what, nine of us left?

I think both xander and Vicious are a bit suspicious. It looks like we're at a 3-way tie (we love those don't we?) and I think, in this case, I'll be going for xander as I find it a bit unnerving that he has survived so long, wolves have a tendency to eat him very quickly, and it doesn't seem like we've had any angels protecting him, as we've not had any nights where the wolves failed to kill anyone (I think), so lynching xander seems somewhat prudent, or something.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”