Jelco's TWG: Game over: Wolves win!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
User avatar
Phelanpt
level5
level5
Posts: 1837
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:20 am
Location: Portugal

Postby Phelanpt » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Changing my vote to Feud. You're still annoyed by Jordy, why did you change your vote?
User avatar
zjoere
level5
level5
Posts: 1623
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby zjoere » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Cooper42 wrote:
shinygerbil wrote:Cooper42: If someone says something on Day 1, it still counts, even if it is Day 1. A wolf is a wolf even on Day 1.
Yeah, but most of us have such precious little to go on and so have baulked at openly casting suspiscion in any meaningful way.

And so, zjoere's attempt to raise suspiscions by giving flaky reasoning was itself, very suspicious. Which I guess was your argument.

But contradicting yourself the way you did (stating Jordy's presence helps wolves, then not voting for Jordy) seems to suggest an attempt to turn the bandwagon into something divisive. Surely if you wanted to re-dress the bandwagon because you believe Jordy to be human (which I'm tempted to agree with giving his posting), the obvious choice would be to join the collection of votes around Feud?

But as the first to openly, and without subtlety, stir things up by trying to manipulate our suspsicions and then give such an odd vote without rationale...

I'm going to assume and/or hope this isn't some master plan between you and zjoere to confuzzle us all.
So, yeah, zjoere too. Not as an alternative vote to the almost-certain lynching of Jordy, but as a record that I think zjoere's interventions today have seemingly been deliberately the least helpful.


There was a rationale for my vote. I voted against the jordy bandwagon, and choose Vicious because he was the last one to jump on it. At that point he was also the fourth man on the bandwagon and probably the vote that would mean jordy's death. With all the vote changes it's now 3 votes for jordy and 2 for feud and me so the lynching of Jordy is hardly certain with a few votes still missing.
You're so vain, you probably think this sig is about you
User avatar
Feud
level5
level5
Posts: 5149
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:40 pm
Location: Blackacre, VA

Postby Feud » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Phelanpt wrote:You're still annoyed by Jordy, why did you change your vote?


Because I was annoyed with how he was acting, and that was it. I had no reason to think he was a wolf, I simply was annoyed at him doing multiple posts in a row. Since I based it upon obnoxious behavior, when he agreed to stop doing it I no longer had a reason to vote for him, and so I changed my vote to someone who was actually threatening me.

Besides, I want people to play and have fun. That's why I made him the offer, stop being annoying and I won't vote for you. I'd rather he play the game maturely than get booted right off the bat for being tiresome.
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Postby Jordy... » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:42 pm

I'm voting FEUD because I want to continue my rampage of delirious posts. Besides that he actually admits he randomly voted a non-wolf without real reason also he was one of the first to do that leading a lynch on me. Then changed for whatever reason to someone else.

All in all, I find him most suspicious as of now.
Cuz fuck logic
User avatar
Feud
level5
level5
Posts: 5149
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:40 pm
Location: Blackacre, VA

Postby Feud » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Jordy... wrote:I'm voting FEUD because I want to continue my rampage of delirious posts. Besides that he actually admits he randomly voted a non-wolf without real reason also he was one of the first to do that leading a lynch on me. Then changed for whatever reason to someone else.

All in all, I find him most suspicious as of now.


I didn't say I voted for a non-wolf for no reason. You might be a wolf, and I had a real reason to vote for you. Further, I was the third person to vote for you, not the first, and the reason I changed was because you begged me to.

Fine. I really tried to be nice to you, to give you a chance and to treat you like an adult. My mistake.

My previous vote is retracted, and I'm now voting for Jordy again. Letting you in the game in the first place was a mistake on Jelco's part, but maybe we can fix it for him.
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Postby Jordy... » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:31 pm

All I gotta say is read ^ and see the scum coming from his mouth?

Getting bit defensive there aren't you? You really don't care who they lynch as long as it isn't you.. that is werewolf sign imo.
Cuz fuck logic
User avatar
jelco
level5
level5
Posts: 6018
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:45 am
Location: Cygnus X-1
Contact:

Postby jelco » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:55 pm

One-hour warning!

The day will end at 20:00 GMT. Get your votes in before then.

Jelco
"The ships hung in the sky much the same way that bricks don't."
- Douglas Adams
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Postby Jordy... » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:06 pm

DON'T LYNCH ME!!!
Cuz fuck logic
microchip08
level5
level5
Posts: 1186
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:37 pm
Contact:

Postby microchip08 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Jordy... wrote:DON'T LYNCH ME!!!


Why not?
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Postby Jordy... » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Because I'm town! And I believe Feud is actually a wolf!
Cuz fuck logic
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Postby Jordy... » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Feud wrote:
Jordy... wrote:I'm voting FEUD because I want to continue my rampage of delirious posts. Besides that he actually admits he randomly voted a non-wolf without real reason also he was one of the first to do that leading a lynch on me. Then changed for whatever reason to someone else.

All in all, I find him most suspicious as of now.


I didn't say I voted for a non-wolf for no reason. You might be a wolf, and I had a real reason to vote for you. Further, I was the third person to vote for you, not the first, and the reason I changed was because you begged me to.

Fine. I really tried to be nice to you, to give you a chance and to treat you like an adult. My mistake.

My previous vote is retracted, and I'm now voting for Jordy again. Letting you in the game in the first place was a mistake on Jelco's part, but maybe we can fix it for him.


Just read this and vote him, he's scum.. He only changed his vote back to me because he got scared he would be lynched...
Cuz fuck logic
User avatar
jelco
level5
level5
Posts: 6018
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:45 am
Location: Cygnus X-1
Contact:

Postby jelco » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Well, you guys are starting this with a thrill...it's a tie between Feud and Jordy...! Heads for Feud, Jordy... takes tails.

*flips*

Heads! To the gallows with Feud it is! Have a good night's sleep everyone, you're going to need it...


Day 1 ends! Night 1 ends on January 12th, 20:00 GMT

Jelco
"The ships hung in the sky much the same way that bricks don't."

- Douglas Adams
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Postby Jordy... » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:16 pm

*spits on the corpse that has now grown an exorbitant amount of hair, nails and the beginning of some fangs*
Cuz fuck logic
User avatar
Feud
level5
level5
Posts: 5149
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:40 pm
Location: Blackacre, VA

Postby Feud » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:17 pm

I go gently into that good night, and welcome the peace that it brings from nights spent in fear of wolves, and days spent hounded and nipped at by the village idiot.
User avatar
jelco
level5
level5
Posts: 6018
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:45 am
Location: Cygnus X-1
Contact:

Postby jelco » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Karma's a bitch, fellows. Although he escaped the gallows yesterday, a cruel twist of fate made sure Jordy... didn't survive the night. Let's hope you guys learn from this: ties are evil.

Excuse me while I get some more of ye olde popcorn.


Day 2 starts! This day will end January 14th, 21:00 GMT

Jelco

PS: I apologize for the delay, I forgot.
"The ships hung in the sky much the same way that bricks don't."

- Douglas Adams

Return to “Introversion Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests