[Minecraft] Introversion Server

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.

World Reset when Minecraft 1.2 has stabilised?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:41 am

Never!
No votes
No, but will accept if necessary
No votes
No strong opinions either way
31%
Yes, but not required
38%
Please!
31%

Total votes: 13
zach
level5
level5

Postby zach » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Montyphy wrote:I've been playing the Technic pack lately and the quarries from BuildCraft are awesome, especially when combined with an Energy Condenser from Equivalent Exchange using pipes. *hint*

I've been playing the Vanilla Minecraft lately and the updates from Mojang are awesome, especially when combined with an Overview Map from Minecraft Overviewer using cron.

:roll:

In all seriousness though, those do look awesome. I may toy around with them in single player, or we may use them in one generation of the server perhaps - when the modding API is mature enough to not break every mod on every single update.

-

Are there any outstanding wishes to get on the whitelist? I have been busy lately and don't really know who requested a spot and who didn't.

Chances are that you requested a spot and haven't gotten in yet. This is just me being slow, and I apologise.

In that case, please repeat your whitelist request, and I (or another mod) will look at it shortly :)
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:32 pm

zach wrote:
Montyphy wrote:I've been playing the Technic pack lately and the quarries from BuildCraft are awesome, especially when combined with an Energy Condenser from Equivalent Exchange using pipes. *hint*

I've been playing the Vanilla Minecraft lately and the updates from Mojang are awesome, especially when combined with an Overview Map from Minecraft Overviewer using cron.

:roll:

In all seriousness though, those do look awesome. I may toy around with them in single player, or we may use them in one generation of the server perhaps - when the modding API is mature enough to not break every mod on every single update.

Technic has a minimap feature too and pushes out compatible updates so you don't need to worry about that.
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
zach
level5
level5

Postby zach » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Well - this may just be me, mind you - we have had some bad luck in the past with dependence on slowly updated or even deprecated modifications, meaning we could not properly take advantage of updates to the vanilla client/server.
Ilenius
level1
level1

Postby Ilenius » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:37 am

Does anyone know what happened at the lighthouse?

It seems to have burned... :?

---

Also, 1.2.5 was released today; server needs an update. :)
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:52 am

zach wrote:Are there any outstanding wishes to get on the whitelist? I have been busy lately and don't really know who requested a spot and who didn't.

sfericz wrote:
Anticon wrote:

Code: Select all

I apologise for the strictness, and hope finding someone to vouch for you will be just a formality.

No problems, sound fair.
Tomorow or very soon somebody will contact you about this.
Thanks for the quick reply.
:D

I can vouch for his Defcon play, I've seen him a few times. But that's all I know.

I can let him know on Defcon if you guys approve.
zach
level5
level5

Postby zach » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:27 am

Ilenius wrote:It seems to have burned... :?

Lightning, maybe? Do you want me to get to the bottom of this?

Ilenius wrote:Also, 1.2.5 was released today; server needs an update. :)

The server has been updated to Minecraft 1.2.5
Ilenius
level1
level1

Postby Ilenius » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:53 am

zach wrote:Lightning, maybe?

Yeah, that is the most probable cause, indeed. I doubt anyone on the server would do this on purpose :) But the fact that it had already burned down when Flumps found it suggests there was a player close enough to see it happen.

Anyway, we won't have time to fix it until next week. :oops:
NeatNit
level5
level5

The End

Postby NeatNit » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:03 pm

The End

So, a bunch of us decided that we will all journey into The End, together as a community, on Saturday, April 28th, and we want everyone to be there. We want you to be there.
Time not yet decided, please post when you can play below. (If anyone has any problems with this date please say so, we can easily decide on a better date.)

What's going on?
The End is basically the most adventurous part of Minecraft, an epic quest to defeat the evil Ender Dragon and his minions and restore balance to all Equestria! (or something).

As far as getting there, we've already got that covered. A portal has been found and enough Ender Eyes have been donated by Mazuffer and Vioxtard to open it. Everyone will join the server before the time comes, get supplied, and prepare for the battle of your blocky lives.

What does this mean for you?
Even if you've never logged into the server, there's no reason to miss out! We've got you covered. Just log in on time and act all confused, we'll set you up. (I know some of you don't really play that much)
If you do want to help out a bit though, then all we really need is bows, lots of arrows, and a whole bunch of iron (for tools and armor). It would be great if you could supply your own. :)
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Double-post..

Wool farming is going great! We're almost at half capacity, and most of this was done in the past two days! Please help by shearing the crap out of those sheep. (But please keep the crap away from the wool - we're going for light-green wool, not brown).

The sheep farm is the huge cobblestone building near the spawn, in case someone didn't know :P
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:49 am

I'll help with the hike to The End. But I will be one of those acting all confused.
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:16 pm

sfericz wrote:I'll help with the hike to The End. But I will be one of those acting all confused.
Hooray! :D

What timezone are you in?
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Almost 3/4 of the needed wool is in chests! Only 10 more double-chests to go! (out of 32)

Now, the work/progress ratio is very neatly one doublechest/workhour. Please help out, the sheep farm is the big cobblestone building east of spawn. There are shears in the chest in the middle as well as a music player for you to not go insane (all discs are in the chest). Wool goes in the storage room, accessible through the hut right outside the sheep farm. Look around real quick, you'll find it. Every wool block counts!
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:01 pm

NeatNit wrote:
sfericz wrote:I'll help with the hike to The End. But I will be one of those acting all confused.
Hooray! :D

What timezone are you in?

I'm in CST(GMT-7 I think.) But I can adapt to any time frame for the 28th.
Ilenius
level1
level1

Postby Ilenius » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Mazuffer and I will probably be joining you. Flumps and Fingerbib probably can't make it. If there are more people who would like to come but can't on that particular date, we should really consider postponing this trip.

Would something like 7 or 8 pm GMT be a good time? Are there any players farther east than those of us in GMT+3?
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:18 pm

WOOL STORAGE CAPACITY EXCEEDED.
STOP WOOL GATHER.
INITIATE DIGGING.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”