Looking for hacking website I saw a long time ago.

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Keio
level0

Looking for hacking website I saw a long time ago.

Postby Keio » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:06 am

Hello everyone.

Going straight to business: I'm sure you all know the hacking missions websites. or wargame sites. like, for example: hackthissite.org
But there are a lot of theses, like for example rootthisbox.org, try2hack.nl, etc

The site I'm looking for is one of these. First of all. it doesn't have a name. Meaning that his address is something like 2384018374923.org
Of course... the number I wrote is totally random. but the only thing I can remember is that it ended in .org
Unfortunately I can't remember the number... (if you want to know why it has a number instead of a real name... I recall reading a text in the website saying that the website had existed since a very long time ago... before DNS was invented (i.e. before 1982) so... the actual address of the website was only the number. And when the invention of DNS came up he the creator didn't see any reason to give a name to the website, and he was already used to the number... so he just registere with a .org)

So.... the website is all black, and very minimalistic.

tl;dr: looking for a very old hacking website ending with .org with a numerical address.

for those interested here is a short list of sites like this:

<censored by admin intervention - don't spam links>

some of them are repeated, others don't exist anymore.
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:35 am

Go away. You're in the wrong place.

I'll give you a hint though - it's between 4 to 12 characters.

Now seriously, go away.
jelco
level5
level5

Postby jelco » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:05 am

This is not a link farm, and spamming loads of addresses without a proper reason (or in any case at all really) is not really appreciated. I've deleted the links from your post. If you really want anyone to look at them, you can throw them in a pastebin and link to that one instead.

Jelco
"The ships hung in the sky much the same way that bricks don't."
- Douglas Adams
l8nite
level0

Postby l8nite » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:10 am

The site you're interested in is http://3564020356.org
Keio
level0

Postby Keio » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:36 pm

@l8nite
I really appreciate your response l8nite! Especially when I know that you specifically registered to answer to this post.

Thank you! I've been looking for it for quite a long time. Now I'll see if it's actually good or if my memories will deceive me.

@NeatNit
Am I?

@Jelco
I think you misunderstood what was my intention. But thank you for the editing.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Thank you, for keeping these forums alive, but MOST of all, thank you! for keeping jelco busy, each minute you keep him busy means a minute the world can turn around without having to worry about him doing bad things.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”