Introversion's Virtual Treasure Hunt

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:58 pm

There's really too little info to tell from the pictures. It may very well be a 2nd degree or even 1st degree murder, depending upon what's happened.

As for the electric chair, maybe it's not set in a modern time? Or maybe it's set in Florida. I say bring on the Utah firing squads!
HoosTrax
level0

Postby HoosTrax » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Orange prison jumpsuits are relatively modern I think.

Good point about the firing squad. Not really commonly used since it's messy, but I would think that, assuming the markmen are well trained, it'd be one of the fastest and least painful ways to be executed.

Anyways, only reason I thought I'd point these inconsistencies out is that unlike hacking or nuclear warfare, which few people know much about in any real depth, law and justice related-TV dramas that try to give a realistic portrayal of those processes are so prolific that glaringly inaccurate representations are going to be noticed by a lot more people.
Cooper42
level4
level4

Postby Cooper42 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:35 pm

They're drawing on Bullfrog. Which makes exaggeration, dark humour and comic fiction par for the course

For there's no such thing as Bloaty Head:
Whoever you vote for, the government wins.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:06 pm

TV Personalities and Slack Tongue on the other hand...
Seitaro
level2
level2

Postby Seitaro » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Cooper42 wrote:They're drawing on Bullfrog. Which makes exaggeration, dark humour and comic fiction par for the course

For there's no such thing as Bloaty Head:

Oh god bloaty head. I couldn't play Theme Hospital just because of that. Looking at it made me so queasy for some reason.
Turn on, tune in, drop out.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”