The Next Game title revealed.

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:50 pm

From the 1 screenshot it really seemed like a prison, not a prison metaphor. I think something like shinybril said might be right. I just hope it really breaks genres and is highly innovative. And of course MULTIPLAYER!!
GreenRock
level4
level4

Postby GreenRock » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:53 pm

shinygerbil wrote:One could even imagine something akin to those pseudo-programming versus games where two people write competing "virus" programs and pit them against each other, only with teams trying to bust each other's prisons.

That sounds AWESOME.

Chris wrote:You had to get this computer hacker out of prison[...]And we started all this work on this prison code code, and it was turning into a massive project just for one level[...]While we were doing it, laying out the prison in our Subversion map editor was actually really good fun. And that's the gestation of it, really - that's where it came from

Computer Hacker prison for computer hackers, me says.
mingler
level0

Postby mingler » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:16 pm

I'm not disappointed either, just wondering what kind of spam game we can expect!
Last edited by mingler on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:07 pm

GreenRock wrote:
Chris wrote:You had to get this computer hacker out of prison[...]And we started all this work on this prison code code, and it was turning into a massive project just for one level[...]While we were doing it, laying out the prison in our Subversion map editor was actually really good fun. And that's the gestation of it, really - that's where it came from

Computer Hacker prison for computer hackers, me says.
No doubt the Uplink corporation want to privatise the hell out of that one.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:41 am

They should really tell what the hell is going on or I'm gonna scream.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”