chats and blogs

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
sponge22
level0

chats and blogs

Postby sponge22 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:06 am

Are there any Chat rooms included in blogs that anyone knows f that i might be able to try or any decent hack blog/chat site let me know.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:54 pm

This is spam, right? Where's the spam link? Or is a helpful friend going to come along soon and give you the answer?

xander
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:56 pm

I doubt it's spam considering his other topic, but why that couldn't have been kept in that topic I do not know.

As for any decent hack sites....no one is going to hold your hand. If you really want to learn, you will teach yourself based on what you can find yourself. If you are not willing to look yourself, you will never, EVER, do it.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
sponge22
level0

Postby sponge22 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:26 am

Have to love your Honesty lol, and yes that is very true i wasn't looking for all the answers just a point in the right direction so if i'm trying to learn and come across a article of some sort i don't want it to be false and i think im learning when im not if that makes sence.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:32 am

Jesus H. Motherfucking Christ on a God Damned Pogo Stick! Basic spelling and grammar are not that difficult! I don't care if texting has made you dumb... it is not that difficult to write in a way that is readable!

xander
sponge22
level0

Postby sponge22 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:53 am

Maybe not no, However I at times find it difficult to word thing correctly to people who are more intelligent than myself, for christ sake I usualy text short hand and I'm so used to that I honestly forget how to spell certain thing but I will admit I'm getting much better.

I know i'm not the greatest speller I think that's obvious altho in the short time of seeing this website and talking with you all I have already learnt. Just don't be so rude to people that may be obviously not as smart or puntual as you.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:41 pm

sponge22 wrote:Maybe not no, However I at times find it difficult to word thing correctly to people who are more intelligent than myself, for christ sake I usualy text short hand and I'm so used to that I honestly forget how to spell certain thing but I will admit I'm getting much better.

I know i'm not the greatest speller I think that's obvious altho in the short time of seeing this website and talking with you all I have already learnt. Just don't be so rude to people that may be obviously not as smart or puntual as you.

Spellcheck, dude. Spellcheck. It is built into most modern browsers and operating systems.

xander
MrBunsy
level5
level5

Postby MrBunsy » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:14 am

sponge22 wrote:Maybe not no, However I at times find it difficult to word thing correctly to people who are more intelligent than myself, for christ sake I usualy text short hand and I'm so used to that I honestly forget how to spell certain thing but I will admit I'm getting much better.

You're from England according to your profile. Complain all you like about our schooling system, but it does teach basic writing skills.
Cooper42
level4
level4

Postby Cooper42 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:24 pm

It's not about being smart. It's about a bit of care and attention.

You are putting your words forward in a public forum. Short-hand text message language may be perfectly fine between friends, but can be impenetrable for others. When communicating in public, just spend a bit more time on it.

READ what you write before you post it. This takes seconds, and can very quickly make mistakes obvious.

I don't care so much about spelling and punctuation and grammar. I'd just like to be able to comprehend things, and I imagine you'd like to be understood too. I still have no idea what your original post on this thread is asking.
Whoever you vote for, the government wins.
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:41 pm

jelco wrote:I'm reminded ofthis questionable piece of forum history.

Jelco

Don't post that link, someone will go and bump it and we will have to live through it again!
You're so vain, you probably think this sig is about you
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:38 pm

This is one of the greatest posts ever made on these fora.

xander
elexis
level5
level5

Postby elexis » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:20 am

jelco wrote:I'm reminded of this questionable piece of forum history.

Jelco

Wait.. the graph isn't there anymore! NOOOOOOOOOOO
mingler
level0

Postby mingler » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Wow, you guys play a tough spam game in here. Jeesh.
Last edited by mingler on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:40 am

You haven't seen anything yet, back in 2009-2010 this place was a warzone, dismembered egos everywhere, the place was a mess..
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:57 pm

mingler wrote:Wow, you guys play a tough game in here. Jeesh.

The first response that comes to mind: "That's what your mom said."

Man, I need sleep.

xander

Return to “Introversion Lounge”