Bank hack with version 1.55

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Gate420
level1
level1

Bank hack with version 1.55

Postby Gate420 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:23 am

This is my first time playing with this version I used to be able to hack banks go in grab the accounts and run password cracker then log in and do some transfers, but I just went to try my first bank hack with version 1.55 to send me some money and it doesn't work the password cracker won't even try to break the password so I went in and got the account number and password and It still would not let me in the account is there a new way to do bank hacks with version 1.55? Not that I need the money or nothing I just like robbing bank accounts and had no problem in other versions so I am wondering if maybe my install is messed up or your not allowed to do bank hacks anymore in this updated version.Any insight into this I would be great full. I can do the mission bank hacks with no problem but I was going to frame a user for high tech fraud thought I would try sending me some money and try and frame another user but I can't get into any of the bank accounts even the accounts from previous missions are not working anymore they only seem to work once .Thats all of the info I can think of to tell anyone about what is happening so if you can answer please do thanks in advance. Gate420
Teddy Coalition
level2
level2

Postby Teddy Coalition » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:42 am

I have Proxy Bypass lvl 5 & Firewall Bypass lvl 5
my log deleter is lvl 4 (best)

but my system is default, no extra memory, cpu, or modem...

with that, is it possible to make a successfull bank hack.
I'm on a financial mission, I have an account with 90k in it. I WANT IT!!

How do I get it? What's the step by step method without getting cought!?
Join the Coalition or perish at it's feet!
elexis
level5
level5

Postby elexis » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:54 am

Wait... Teddy?

TEDDY!

MY LAWYER - WE NEED YOU

I NEEEED YOUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUU
Gate420
level1
level1

Turns out

Postby Gate420 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:34 am

that my usr was corrupt I have everything working just fine. Teddy if I was you I would get the monitor bypass proxy bypass voice anylaser and the decypher but if you already have the bank account number you only need the monitor bypass and the proxy bypass and then open an account in the bank you are going to hack once your ready you start your bypasses put your account number in run the cracker get in do the transfer then delete the statement log on the account you do the transfer from then delete the transfer log in your account then hit internic and delete your logs there and be very quick banks have the fastest trace in the game and doesn't take them long that is why you want an account in the bank your hacking you don't want to waste time connecting to another account to delete the statement there.Now if you don't have any account numbers then you have to hack the administrator and get the account numbers and passwords if you want and then do the above. Pretty easy but you have to be fast at getting the internic logs deleted and make sure you delete both statement logs I like to use an account in the same bank cause then your link and password are there waiting and only takes seconds to delete the logs.I think that covers a bank hack Have fun.

I guess you could pull the hack off without the monitor bypass but I don't think you will have the time to delete your internic logs if you don't have extra money take on some missions but contact each employer and make them pay you up front try the pay in full if they won't do that exit out re contact and try for half that's what i do to buy the software I need I sometimes end up with 10 or 15 missions at once but then I have the money for all the software I need and don;t let that gateway that says you can't be caught fool you into thinking you don't have to delete all your logs cause you can't be caught cause you can be caught even with that gateway I have been caught plenty of times and also always back up your usr directory before trying a bank hack in case you get caught then you can start back before you tried the hack I do that as well for insurance if your going to try the hack with out the monitor bypass make sure you prehack all the gateways before doing the hack that will buy you a lot of extra time.
Forever is a long time but if your with the one you love then forever isn't long enough!
don't you think there are too many secrets?
Gate420
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Random Bump.
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:20 pm

Is it time to ban Jordy yet?
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Yes, please do~!

Return to “Introversion Lounge”