YES!!!! (Blight of the Immortals)

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:11 pm

The current hard game (Happy Banshee) has 7 of 8 player slots filled and that took 18 hours. We'll take the next one. First to spot it when it gets available posts the link. Zombies only spawn as players join, so there isn't much penalty for joining a tad late.
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Optimistic Kobold started. Join! I'm Gorbulus, as usual.
Edit: I'm in charge of the north goblins and orcs. I can always use red and orange coins and can part with green, yellow and blue ones easily.
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Sooo, who actually made it in? There's a Mibias, I assume that's our mibias? Jordy? Are you benjamin?

Things aren't looking too horrible so far. Apart from just maybe THE 190 ZOMBIE TROLLS MARCHING TOWARDS ME. Oh well. I'll have to use the proven NP tactic of leaving small suicide defense forces in their path until I can eliminate them.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:02 pm

You made the jump without me?!~! WTF MEN!!! I TRUSTED YOU~!!!
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:29 pm

I explicitly posted the plans and you seemed to agree to them. You come two days late. What do you expect?

Anyway, new 'sploit: Orcs' Noble Sacrifice boosts Shamans, Shamans split up to form single unit troops. At ~12 Red coins per unit (or 13.3 if you grow them traditionally), you get someone who can fry 13.5 undead from afar for 2 coins every 22 hours. And they gain experience and get better. Cheapest way to get rid of non-huge (<125 for inexperienced Shamans, < 250 for level 4) assemblies. (For huge armies, Wizards are best.)

Speaking of huge. Blasted undead Trolls. They multiply like crazy.
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Finally guerrilla-edited the thread title. Anyway, the two games are over, we survived both. Scored best in the supposed-to-be-community game, yay! In the other, I things looked dim for a bit, but I was rescued by charitable neighbors and we managed to push the undead back. They're not very coordinated.

I'd be available for another attempt at a community game, but I won't pick it out this time. There's new beta code with changed population dynamics, I'd suggest to join a game while it hasn't been universally deployed.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”