Jelco's TWG! - Game over, wolves win!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Well, I'm going to have to vote for you then. Feud

The bert team, Xocrates and xader have me concerned, but I don't trust bert either, so they cancel each other out at the moment.

Shwart!! is just acting odd at the moment, speaking in the third person. Either his mind cracked, he's a writer of some sort (same difference), or a wolf (less likely as he's diliberately ? speaking strangely).

Xarlaxas is being to loud, zjoere is the chef, xyzyxx is human in my book, and the rest I'm not feeling either way.

Then there's you, picking one of the shortest attacks to latch onto, thus making the least amount of comotion while casting your own vote, and then trying to mask it by using fancy words like capriciousness all with a grin. That's about a wolfish as you can get, aside from actually sprouting fur and fangs to devour your next victim.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:08 pm

"Capricious" is only fancy to those living in Georgia. To the rest of us, it's just common. :P

(My family is from there, so I'm up to date on such things.)
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:34 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:Shwart!! is just acting odd at the moment, speaking in the third person. Either his mind cracked, he's a writer of some sort (same difference), or a wolf (less likely as he's diliberately ? speaking strangely).

Odd? Her? AahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
(Seriously, though, my mind did crack a couple weeks ago. I'm currently trying to find a therapist, or something to help, but I'm kind of not myself. Like at all. It's not quite to the level of my schizophrenia two years ago, but it's kind of bad.)

I was actually trying to RolePlay the game at first, but that apparently made people's eyes bleed.

How am I less likely to be a wolf, though? Wouldn't it be the perfect cover to be so oddball-random that nobody can tell what I'm doing? :P

Seriousness again... I've noticed that you guys play the meta-game pretty well, and some of you meta that; I mean, Bert actually pulls off a triple meta! So I obviously can't keep up, so I'm inverting it. I'm intragaming. ;) Which basically consists of trying to screw the metagame.

(And for some reason my login autocomplete now has options for me, e_rac, xocrates, and NeoThermic. What the crap?)
ynbniar
level5
level5

Postby ynbniar » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Yes this...

Feud wrote:Says the man who still has not changed his avatar.

...is a bit odd....I'm still not sure about Xarlaxas but Feud's recent comments have alarm bells ringing in the old behavioural analyser...

Lynch Feud
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Shwart!! wrote:How am I less likely to be a wolf, though? Wouldn't it be the perfect cover to be so oddball-random that nobody can tell what I'm doing? :P

No, it wouldn't be. I've learned there's a fine line between too different, and just different. Too different will get you lynched/eaten faster than being quiet/normal. :wink: People don't like thier eyes to bleed, much.
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Oh. Then how am I still alive?!
I suppose I should be making the self calming, doing the forestalling of oblivion ineffable, ja?
(question; was it the italics or the pink text causing the eyes to bleeding?)
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Mobs are unpredictable and the day isn't over yet. :P

For those that look through uplink glasses, I'd say the pink text. For the rest, both.
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Xocrates: you confuse me with xander. Look at what he did. First, make baseless accusations, then vote for me only after someone else. The wolves control who gets killed, having voted for someone eaten the following night is therefore also something controlled by the wolves. Your vote on day 1 was the first, even.

No, the two people I'm watching right now are xander (for the reasons mentioned above; not that he votes for me, he never liked me before anyway, that alone doesn't make him a wolf) and MrBunsy, mainly for today's no-reason follow voting.
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:33 pm

bert_the_turtle wrote:Xocrates: you confuse me with xander. Look at what he did. First, make baseless accusations, then vote for me only after someone else. The wolves control who gets killed, having voted for someone eaten the following night is therefore also something controlled by the wolves. Your vote on day 1 was the first, even.

Sorry, what? I have no idea what you're trying to say.

I confuse you with xander... voting for someone killed the following night is controlled by the wolves... My vote was the first of day 1 (point being?)

What?
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:29 am

Xocrates wrote:That and his "He's acting suspicious *hint hint nudge nudge* but I'm sure it's nothing" seems like wanting to convince other people to do his dirty job for him.
That is what I'm referring to. You implied an intention that wasn't there; I am not trying to get you killed, I was just pointing something out. However, the strategy you claim I am pursuing seems to be the one xander is using against me.

And you were the first to vote yesterday, and Vicious placed a revenge vote on you. The opening vote rarely comes from a wolf, and eating Vicious in that situation would be something only a stupid, purely instinct driven wolf would do, and I don't think you'd fit that profile.
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:42 am

bert_the_turtle wrote:
Xocrates wrote:That and his "He's acting suspicious *hint hint nudge nudge* but I'm sure it's nothing" seems like wanting to convince other people to do his dirty job for him.
That is what I'm referring to. You implied an intention that wasn't there; I am not trying to get you killed, I was just pointing something out. However, the strategy you claim I am pursuing seems to be the one xander is using against me.

Whether or not the intention is there bypasses the fact that the intention appears to be there. I'm not saying that others aren't acting similarly, just that at this point you're my prime suspect.

Believe me, I've been paying attention to other people and studying their reactions. I'm not liking xander's aggressive posture any more than you do, but frankly his bluntness at pointing fingers actually makes him less suspicious in my view that your apparent subterfuges.

Like I said, I'm still studying the case, just don't expect me to change my vote until I get some good reason to do so.
MrBunsy
level5
level5

Postby MrBunsy » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:21 am

bert_the_turtle wrote: MrBunsy, mainly for today's no-reason follow voting.
That's an extremely valid point. However the reasoning is somewhat less interesting: I fail at reading and had been trying to vote for someone no-one else had voted for yet. Sticking with it for now due to retractions.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:11 am

ynbniar wrote: Feud's recent comments have alarm bells ringing in the old behavioural analyser...

Lynch Feud

Wolves often can hear sounds that normal humans cannot.

Previous vote retracted, lynch ynbniar.
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:40 am

Feud behaviour seems odd at last so I'm currently I'm leaning more on lynching him than Xocrates but he already has a quite few votes so I guess I can wait a bit before I cast my vote and see what happens.
You're so vain, you probably think this sig is about you
jelco
level5
level5

Postby jelco » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:36 am

Day 2 ends in one hour

Jelco
"The ships hung in the sky much the same way that bricks don't."
- Douglas Adams

Return to “Introversion Lounge”