Jelco's TWG! - Game over, wolves win!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:25 pm

Wow, what a flurry of activity already.

Most of you are acting suspicious, especially Xarlaxas, what with using RL to make excuses. This is serious man, there are wolves in the midst of us. However, there are a few sitting on the sidelines not doing much, which is even more suspicious to me. Let's see if we can't get them talking.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Talking? I can be doing the talking. I'd prefer however not the talking to the listening, as listening is the talking of the soul.
Anyway, I'm a little inclined to suspect ynbniar; he's been voting too quickly, for too shallow of reasons... but I'm going to wait for now. It's probably just second day paranoia, ja?

Anyway, I'll be gone for a while. Preparedness is key, perhaps more so here than usual...
The pink one scurries away to fortify his house against wolves.
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:15 pm

I like how Xocrates tries not to draw attention to the fact he was the other one to vote for the confirmed human. But no matter, eating someone many humans and no wolves voted for is something a sensible wolf (if such a creature exists) would do, so I wouldn't walk my thoughts too much in that direction.

I haven't digested yesterdays events so far, so no vote from me yet. But may I suggest something? Limit bandwagon size to three votes per head. This gives the wolves less spaces to hide in and maximum implicit information for the Seer, hoping he is still with us.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Er, Xocrates voted for elexis. Typo perhaps?

Edit: Whoops, getting my days confused. He did vote for Vicious.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:41 pm

bert_the_turtle wrote:I haven't digested yesterdays events so far...

Any by "yesterday's events," you mean Vicious, right? Any chance you could rephrase that to sound less wolfy? :P

xander
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:46 pm

bert_the_turtle wrote:I like how Xocrates tries not to draw attention to the fact he was the other one to vote for the confirmed human.

I don't think I ever tried to hide it either. My conscience is clean about voting for Vicious, he wasn't lynched and the vote was the first one of the day so it was pretty much random. The only reason I never changed it was because I never had a solid reason to.
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:55 am

I'm not sure that day one has really yieleded enough data for us to decide who is particularly wolf among us, except that a good guess is the people who post least are more likely to be dangerous, as talking attracts attention! :P
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:15 am

:(
MrBunsy
level5
level5

Postby MrBunsy » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

Wakeywakeywoo

Elexis
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Xarlaxas

For the reasons ynbniar mentioned.

(Retracted)
Last edited by Feud on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:31 pm

All two of his sentences? :P I'm very suspicious of both Feud and MrBunsy as they've only just joined in the conversation to vote for people without adding anything to the discussion!

MrBunsy for now I think.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Personally, I'm suspicious of all the Brits, as I recall there being a Public Service Announcement jingle a few years back about there being werewolves in London.
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Feud because I have no idea, and his avatar's creepy when you think about it.
Cooper42
level4
level4

Postby Cooper42 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Xarlaxas' bandwagoning yesterday is suspiscious. But I don't think the clustering of votes yesterday significantly differ from random variation, making it difficult to make a call based upon that. Even given the wolf-meal last night.

I've been quiet until now, sure. But I don't like being made suspiscious because of it. Were it not for the fact that I've already knee-jerk retaliation voted for him yesterday, Ace would be first on my list today.

I'll think things over, but in the meantime, I'll pay attention to any suggestions as to who to vote for that elevate me from petty personal ego-defending vindictive voting.
Whoever you vote for, the government wins.
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:41 pm

I'm going to tentatively vote for Xocrates. Still very suspicious of Xarlaxas, but Xocrates' reasoning just doesn't seem to sit well with me (too analytical perhaps?). Although there are a few people who are yet to say anything today which seems a little odd.
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”