The No Contest

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
User avatar
Phelanpt
level5
level5
Posts: 1837
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:20 am
Location: Portugal

The No Contest

Postby Phelanpt » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:25 am

The last one to post in this thread loses.
Anyone else who has posted here loses a bit less.

...yeah.
User avatar
trickser
level5
level5
Posts: 1826
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:15 pm
Location: The Senate ; GMT+1
Contact:

Postby trickser » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:28 am

So when nobody is paying attention to me, i suck? Thats so weired, internet will never be like real life.

(In the end everybody will create fake accounts to post here and it will become more successful then the original [/selffulfilling prophecy])
User avatar
Teddy Coalition
level2
level2
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:45 am
Location: Plushie Town, BC.
Contact:

Postby Teddy Coalition » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:56 am

spam
Join the Coalition or perish at it's feet!
Image
User avatar
Xocrates
level5
level5
Posts: 5262
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:34 pm

Postby Xocrates » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:38 am

Pffft. Anyone can try to win. But it takes dedication to try to lose!
User avatar
mibias
level5
level5
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:54 am
Location: Denmark

Postby mibias » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Strange game. The only winning move is not to play.
User avatar
NeatNit
level5
level5
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Postby NeatNit » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:24 pm

That's exactly why I di-- .... nevermind.
User avatar
Phelanpt
level5
level5
Posts: 1837
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:20 am
Location: Portugal

Postby Phelanpt » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:23 pm

trickser wrote:So when nobody is paying attention to me, i suck? Thats so weired, internet will never be like real life.

(In the end everybody will create fake accounts to post here and it will become more successful then the original [/selffulfilling prophecy])

I'm not sure you understood. Everyone who posted/posts/will post on this thread loses. The one that posts last just loses a bit more.

I guess mibias explains it much better than me...at the cost of losing.
User avatar
zjoere
level5
level5
Posts: 1623
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby zjoere » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Xocrates wrote:Pffft. Anyone can try to win. But it takes dedication to try to lose!


Unless you are a born loser.
You're so vain, you probably think this sig is about you
User avatar
The Daemons
level2
level2
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 7:33 am
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Contact:

Postby The Daemons » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:30 am

mibias wrote:Strange game. The only winning move is not to play.


Except for the fact that I lost The Game, in which the rules are that if you lose, you have to announce it. So I have no choice but to post.
User avatar
The Daemons
level2
level2
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 7:33 am
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Contact:

Postby The Daemons » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:34 am

Phelanpt wrote:I'm not sure you understood. Everyone who posted/posts/will post on this thread loses. The one that posts last just loses a bit more.

I guess mibias explains it much better than me...at the cost of losing.


In other words, this just follows the same philosophy as Defcon, where nobody wins, instead, you hope to lose the least. Does that sound right?
User avatar
Cooper42
level4
level4
Posts: 810
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:04 pm

Postby Cooper42 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:56 pm

Damnit. The Game. I lost it.

That's twice this week and it's only Tuesday...
Whoever you vote for, the government wins.
User avatar
prophile
level5
level5
Posts: 1541
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK
Contact:

Postby prophile » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:57 pm

potted plant
User avatar
GreenRock
level4
level4
Posts: 512
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 3:47 pm
Location: Triangulating...

Postby GreenRock » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:09 am

Cooper42 wrote:Damnit. The Game. I lost it.

That's twice this week and it's only Tuesday...

HOLY CRAP. are you talking about THE game?!!?
User avatar
The Daemons
level2
level2
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 7:33 am
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Contact:

Postby The Daemons » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:26 am

GreenRock wrote:
Cooper42 wrote:Damnit. The Game. I lost it.

That's twice this week and it's only Tuesday...

HOLY CRAP. are you talking about THE game?!!?


Yes, that's right...THE GAME!!!! Which I just lost again for the second time today, thanks to this thread. :D
User avatar
eos
level2
level2
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:31 am
Location: This is beyond your understanding, mortal.
Contact:

Postby eos » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:01 pm

You BASTARD! I took one look at the above post and lost!
My other account is Steve Jobs!

Return to “Introversion Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests