Subversion and Frozen Synapse.

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Phevnil
level1
level1

Subversion and Frozen Synapse.

Postby Phevnil » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Now, before every one starts saying that we hardly even know what subversion is yet, this is just based on my personal guess.

So, about a month ago, I found an interesting game on Mod DB and since then I have been following it's development (minus the podcasts, curse you bandwidth cap!). So far it looks just a bit like a 2-D version of what I imagined Subversion to end up like (although slightly more shooting based and less trap/intricate plan based). Of course Subversion will have full 3-D (it seems), a giant generated game world (it could), advanced systems for everything (I can't wait to spend all day finding new ways to derail sliding doors!), and lots of other features we won't know about till we get more information. Maybe I'm going out on a limb but I just wanted to say that I'm going to watch the development of both of these sweet looking games (definitely buy both too) and see if they are as similar as they seem at this stage in their development (I think what really has me thinking their similar is all the blue in them, maybe I'm just imagining the rest on account of that).

Almost forgot the Link to Frozen Synapse

Return to “Introversion Lounge”