Cyan. Unbanned

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Cyan. Unbanned

Postby Jordy... » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:11 pm

You missed the theatre :)
Last edited by Jordy... on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:17 pm

I'm honestly questioning why you are let back here at all in any form.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Last edited by Jordy... on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Re: Cyan. Unbanned

Postby NeoThermic » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Jordy... wrote:I'm for one am very unpleased, and I imagined you should be too, because I am counting down and in, 48 hours, I'll start spamming again.

I draw the line here. Do that and I WILL get you disconnected from the internet. That is not a threat, that is a promise.

NeoThermic
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Last edited by Jordy... on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Jordy... wrote:Also I checked with some people, and it's near impossible to get me disconnected from the internet, that is, in a legal way.

Who did you speak to? Your ISP? The one that has a policy allowing them to disconnect you upon evidence of a AUP breach? An AUP that includes a section detailing that what you're doing is against the AUP?

Trust me, it's very legal for your ISP to disconnect you, despite what your people say.

NeoThermic
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Jordy... wrote:Also I checked with some people, and it's near impossible to get me disconnected from the internet, that is, in a legal way.

Jordy, I hope you realize that you've built such a reputation that quite frankly if one of us decided to shoot you in the head, the judge would rule it suicide.

Quite frankly you're the only person I know that honestly makes me wish I had studied psychology, because you're simply fascinating to spectate. You're such an attention whore (consciously or not) that you actually thrive by making sure everyone hates you. You're trying to get your place in history by being the guy everyone remembers for being an asshole. You're the kind of guy that sees no merit in positive social interaction, and therefore acts in a self destructing manner.

It makes me wonder what trauma you might have suffered. In a way, it almost makes me pity you.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:17 pm

Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Xocrates wrote:

Jordy, I hope you realize that you've built such a reputation that quite frankly if one of us decided to shoot you in the head, the judge would rule it suicide.

Quite frankly you're the only person I know that honestly makes me wish I had studied psychology, because you're simply fascinating to spectate. You're such an attention whore (consciously or not) that you actually thrive by making sure everyone hates you. You're trying to get your place in history by being the guy everyone remembers for being an asshole. You're the kind of guy that sees no merit in positive social interaction, and therefore acts in a self destructing manner.

It makes me wonder what trauma you might have suffered. In a way, it almost makes me pity you.

Well, :), I would very much like to answer to this post, but for now.....You missed the theatre :)
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:09 am

I'll start answering to this post with the easiest question; what trauma?

It was a shiny morning, I was just about 6 years old, peeing in the bathroom, missing the pot, and then, all of the sudden a tall man was standing behind me, saying I was a badboy, and I deserved punishment, well, I couldn't entirely disagree, so I helt my breath while a thick large, long, warm, funny feeling object entered the deep spaces of my inner body.
It felt not entirely uncomfortable, but because I was still peeing, I couldn't keep a straight line down to the pot when the man started pouding me, seeing my mother cry because the whole bathroom was dirty made me very sorry and made me have a servere trauma up to today.
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:36 am

Jordy... wrote:I'll start answering to this post with the easiest question; what trauma?

It was a shiny morning, I was just about 6 years old, peeing in the bathroom, missing the pot, and then, all of the sudden a tall man was standing behind me, saying I was a badboy, and I deserved punishment, well, I couldn't entirely disagree, so I helt my breath while a thick large, long, warm, funny feeling object entered the deep spaces of my inner body.
It felt not entirely uncomfortable, but because I was still peeing, I couldn't keep a straight line down to the pot when the man started pouding me, seeing my mother cry because the whole bathroom was dirty made me very sorry and made me have a servere trauma up to today.

Obvious troll is obvious, now get off my /introversion/
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:40 am

well think what you want, it's my way of dealing with it. this was enough to get across the vastness between almost and I am? Do you pity me now Xocrates?!
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:41 am

Jordy... wrote:well think what you want, it's my way of dealing with it. this was enough to get across the vastness between almost and I am? Do you pity me now Xocrates?!

l2English
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.

Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:42 am

WHERE?
elexis
level5
level5

Postby elexis » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:44 am

The internet? Us?

Where the hell are you from anyway?