Cyan. Unbanned

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:49 am

It couldn't be icepick, and don't get funny with me, I don't give a shit people think about my last name, I'm proud of it, it stands for something.

I don't get you people, on one hand you don't take me seriously, but on the other hand the one that called me can't simply say, hey yeah it was me, sorry about that, or I can call again if you want to.
Yet quite a few know who it is. So please ask, whoever it is, to call me text me, sent a postcard or reply to this topic and tell me who he is. If he doesn't well why not tell yourself then Neo?
Or do you enjoy watching me, seeing how I'm trying to find out, and just give me enough information to keep the search going?
And if the caller has the same idea as you about this situation, just tell him to enjoy his time, I hope he has fun (....and I won't be cheesy).
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:57 am

Fuck this, he can call me anytime, with pleasure I'll answer.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:04 am

You know what neo, if you supply the list, I'll try to cross the people.
But what I now know, it's very likely it's Tomas, yet, I don't know why, I feel I can't just accuse him of it. But maybe that insecurity just comes because I made a mistake twice before, before I began thinking of him, anyhow. If he feels to big to just simply answer a polite question he brings it onto himself.
And he is the only one that could have find out my name and adress to begin with. So yeah, tomas, suite yourself, be cool and ignore me. You'll see.
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:10 am

What was actually said in the phone call? You sure the person is even from these forums?
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
Pwnbroker
level2
level2

Postby Pwnbroker » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:20 am

Neo, Jordy is obviously a bad actor on the forums. He's spammed in some Defcon threads after being unbanned. Get out the BanHammer, the one in the Koa Wood box under your bed, and give him the head shot he deserves.

@ Jordy- Just go to 4chan and get it out of your system. Go get your lulz. The Internet in huge, there are so many better groups of people to spam than us. Seriously, go spam some Scientologists or fuck with the Christians in chat. Super fun.

I have no idea what you're talking about with the phone call other than what's on this thread but I would like to offer to call you. Post your cell number. When you start getting called from your own number 10,000 times per minute you'll know my servers are trying to get in touch. Stop crying and go away or post your number and I'll give you something to cry about.

You are dismissed. Go have fun.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:03 am

Now that I think about it, I don't think I even know how to call outside the country. I've never done it before.

This thread taught me about something I don't know.
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:21 am

Seriously at your age and not know how to call outside your own country? I'm shocked.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:54 pm

Do us a favor... Just leave please. You've done enough harm and scared off some potentially good newbies who would have made great members here by telling them to go die of AIDS.
elexis
level5
level5

Postby elexis » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:28 pm

In all fairness, I have sen xander say that a lot more often than Jordy...
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:46 pm

To me, xander's version says "Grow up or GTFO". Cyan, on the other hand, just says "GTFO". That's what I don't like.
elexis
level5
level5

Postby elexis » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:55 pm

Except when he argues with NeatNit, it can be quite disturbing for a newbie to see someone flamed like that.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:38 pm

Rkiver wrote:Seriously at your age and not know how to call outside your own country? I'm shocked.

Well, in my defense, it's not something that comes up very often around here.

As a kid my family didn't know anyone outside the country, and even if we did I wouldn't have been allowed to call them due to long distance charges. By the time I got old enough to start meeting and befriending people from other countries the internet had came along and it just made more sense to use it rather than pay to talk.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I called Ireland last January when I was ordering Corrine's ring, but I don't recall if that was a 800 number or if I had to go through the country codes.
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Would have been the country code more then likely.

Example: To call Ireland (but not from the US) you'd need to put +353 in front of the number, and drop the zero. A number in Dublin would be (01)1234567 with the 01 being the area code for Dublin. To dial it from say England, Spain, France, Japan it would be +35311234567. However from the US you need to dial the US international code for some reason before it, which is 001, so it would become 00135311234567. :)

Of course that was the last time I checked regarding calling other countries, or calling from the US to Ireland (for a mate of mine). Things may have changed with US dialling.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:51 pm

Just checked my phone record, only 800 or 877 numbers, so the company must have either had some type of US connection thing going or I just never called them at all and I'm remembering it wrong.

In any case, I've never had any reason to call outside the country, and until after high school I didn't even know anyone outside of it. By the time I did we just used the internet.
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Gotta love the internet and voice over IP technology. :)

Return to “Introversion Lounge”