Trine *spoilers*

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Trine *spoilers*

Postby Jordy... » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:11 pm

Trine just got released and since I read that couple of people were also intrested on these forums, I thoughed it would be nice if we could swap out tricks, ideas and hidden places.

Have Fun!

*spoilers*

I have seen the 2 treasures in the second level, the first is somwhere with the waterwheels and you have to go in one of them to get there, the second is almost at the end under the bridge, I suppose you have to let the fist in the air break the bridge, you can just slash the cord with the knight's attack.

Nice trick against the fireballs is to use your shield or make a box upfront of them.

To make whips rotate use the graplehook of the thief on the top side or conjure a box and press it to the top side.

Also to come on higher platforms you can use the Thief and swing well enough to use the speed of your swing to jump on the platform.

You can make 2 boxes and let wizard stand on top one then lift the bottom one, bit tricky. Also you can push up lifts by lifting a box.

Because you cannot swap found objects I give the order of objects that can be found so that you can pick them up with the right person:

Gain 5% extra health
Gain 5% extra Energy
Restores Energy per killed monster when not active
Instance reload of 30% energy can only be once per checkpoint. (I suggest you give it to the wizard because with me he's running out of energy quite alot.

Also third box is in 3th level by first elevators.

4th box, use boxes to pin n the spikes and you'll get there.
Last edited by Jordy... on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:11 pm

I bet he downloaded it illegally.

As for me, the demo doesn't work so :(
Carry on.
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:39 pm

NeatNit wrote:I bet he downloaded it illegally.

You've got to be kidding!!!!
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:00 am

He is, I didn't. You're playing?
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:41 pm

This is a real fun trick, draw a box on yourself and then just when it's about to be made, jump! If done right you get a powerboost and you go straight up like a rocket, if not then still you get on top of it wich is a handy trick.
Dirty Harry Potter
level3
level3

Re: Trine *spoilers*

Postby Dirty Harry Potter » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Jordy... wrote:Because you cannot swap found objects I give the order of objects that can be found so that you can pick them up with the right person
... Actually, you can. Click the item once, then click once in the other characters inventory. Presto.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:11 am

yeah you're right, didn't bother to tell anymore :), you tried the rocket yet? :)

Return to “Introversion Lounge”