Phelanpt's Tale of Wolves and Gents: Game Over

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Vote: RabidZombie

xander
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:29 am

Vote: RabidZombie
-Vic
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:36 am

jelco wrote:So, we got a wolf on Day 1 and no human killed on Night 1, so that means the humans are definitely in an advantageous position. Which is the exact reason I'd like to be a little cautious with our next actions as spoiling this situation is not a very good idea.

So, xander and Vicious, would you like to explain your votes for RabidZombie?

Jelco

No answer
-Vic
Pox
level5
level5

Postby Pox » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:42 am

No answer? Not liking that...

Vote: vicious
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:38 am

Yeah. Vote: Vicious for now. There's probably plenty of reason to vote the way he did, but not being able to name one reeks of 'easy victim, glad it's not me'.

I don't think we should look in the direction of zjoere just yet, either. Sure, it is possible they were doing the old sacrifice thing, but given the initial strong position of the wolves, it would have been a foolish move. Two lynched humans, and they would have won (three now, after the night save). The right thing to do for the wolves would have been to lay low and let us go for each others' throats. One of them failed at it. The other, too? I doubt it.

Oh, and to save you work: I was found voting alongside a wolf yesterday. Very suspicious.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Not so smart move
-Vic
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:27 pm

I also would like some kind of explanation, from vicious, xander, and Pox/bert. I understand bert likes vote while making accusations, wait for responses, and gauge whom he should really vote for. Pox jumped on vicious right away, which in and of itself isn't to strange, but paired with bert (making it a "block vote") vs the vicious/xander combo gives the appearance of two groups battling it out for dominance. We're not that large a group, so now is the time for both sides to gain the upper hand.

I need more info.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
MarvintheParanoidAndroid
level3
level3

Postby MarvintheParanoidAndroid » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:36 pm

I wonder why bert is so quick to assume that this was a night save, when the wolves could have chosen not to kill anyone deliberately. It'd be a risky move to take, but considering their poor start, they might well be trying to lay low and just ensure that confusion spreads/humans get lynched. In fact, we don't even know for sure that a GA exists. Who's to say this isn't a wolf ploy to give the humans false confidence in that fact?

I'm not quite ready to vote for bert in the current situation, but it's definitely a tempting option.
RabidZombie
level5
level5

Postby RabidZombie » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Unvote
Vote: Vicious

My vote for zjoere was weak (but hey, you have to vote for someone). But it looks like there is a stronger candidate now.
Last edited by RabidZombie on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Ace: Well, I don't like it when people don't give reasons, especially not if they agree with a previous vote. At least "I think he's a wolf" would be nice, but not even that. Not even on request.

MPA: I was aware of that possibility and just didn't mention it to make the wolf think the trick worked (if it was indeed a trick) :) I guess that's ruined now. Remember my 'I want the wolves maximally confused' line from yesterday? That trick was what I was talking about then. If the wolf skipped a kill, he gave us the gift of another day time to find him. We're now nine and have three more days before wolf and traitor can overpower us; without the night save/wolf trick, it would just be two.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:30 pm

bert_the_turtle wrote: We're now nine and have three more days before wolf and traitor can overpower us; without the night save/wolf trick, it would just be two.

Correction, we were nine before, we're still nine today. We removed a wolf, not a human. :wink:

If last night was a trick (after losing one of their own), it was a stupid one. If anything, it was simply a failure to vote if you go on that line of reasoning (no GA).
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:53 pm

RabidZombie wrote:Unvote
Vote: Vicious

My vote for zjoere was weak (but hey, you have to vote for someone). But it looks like there is a stronger candidate now.

Not a wise move
-Vic
RabidZombie
level5
level5

Postby RabidZombie » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:59 pm

So you've said already. How about if I said your vote for me was not a wise move? Here: Not a wise move. Now, we'll see if you remove your vote.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:06 pm

I voted for u for no perticular reason, in overrall i have 3 votes right now against me, which is not a wise move thats what i meant
-Vic
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Votecount:
Vicious (3): bert_the_turtle, RabidZombie, Pox
RabidZombie (2): Vicious, xander

Not voting (4): jelco, MarvintheParanoidAndroid, Ace Rimmer, zjoere

Day 2 will end in less than 25 hours (June 6th, at 19h00 GMT+1).

Return to “Introversion Lounge”