Why I should be banned... for good!!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Cyan.
level3
level3

Why I should be banned... for good!!

Postby Cyan. » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Well share your opinions my "friends".
To start with I want to critice IV because they do really suck. An there slogan is misleading, you just wanna earn money you bastards...
The map editor should be here a long time ago and don't come to me with these lame excuses that darwinia+ whatever that may be, is tkaing up so much time.
You sold the spirit of MW and you sold you're own as well. It could have been all great and fun if you had a map editor ready when the 2nd and 3th load of newplayers where on, then they could dwell in all the great maps we, or certainly I would have made, insteqad of these lame maps you made, unbalanced and without any inspiration.
This game could have been so much more, if you just expanded it, nt instead you're n to your next project wich while no doubt fail as hard as mw did.
Anyway fuck all of you "haterz" and thank you the one that sticked up for me if just a little, solong suckers!!!

(I'll now make some nonsene topics to get banned, and have a good life xander ;)
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Re: Why I should be banned... for good!!

Postby bert_the_turtle » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Cyan. wrote:The map editor should be here a long time ago
As spammy as the rest of your activity is right now, I have to agree there. If the reason for the delay is the beta testers not having tested it enough, whip them.

oh, darn.
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:33 pm

hahaha :), sure I'll do that let me grab my rubber suite out of the closet..
NeatNit
level5
level5

Re: Why I should be banned... for good!!

Postby NeatNit » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:34 pm

bert_the_turtle wrote:
Cyan. wrote:The map editor should be here a long time ago
As spammy as the rest of your activity is right now, I have to agree there. If the reason for the delay is the beta testers not having tested it enough, whip them.

oh, darn.
No, a decent amount of bugs and glitches and suggestions have been reported yet IV seem to ignore them, for now.
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:36 pm

true they shopuld have done more with the game, hack I know at the start I saw the future topic and I read, ideas to enhances mw further or something of that order, I thoughed wow! WOW this is great, months after I realized it was all a big scam.... DON"T YOU FALL FOR IT!!!!

Return to “Introversion Lounge”