Who is frenchfrog?

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
RabidZombie
level5
level5
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:09 pm

Postby RabidZombie » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:23 pm

NeatNit wrote:
Phelanpt wrote:
mibias wrote:
Xocrates wrote:
Mas Tnega wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
NeoThermic wrote:
Xocrates wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
Phelanpt wrote:
God I hate quote pyramids.
That's unfortunate for you.
Indeed.
Quite.

QFT
IAWTC
On, to infinity!

Stop quoting that poor man!

...And beyond!
How far is it possible to quote? Can we make Cookie's (:twisted:) post not have enough room for text at all?

There's a coded limit that will cause the pyramid to break at one point.


There are ways to... go further...

NeoThermic

Hax. Also, NeatNit's posts are not worthy for the pyramid anymore.
Heeyyy!!!
Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Didn't we agree the last quote war that it's more like a ziggurat?

Edit: Ow. It collapsed on top of me. Halp!

To the rescue!

Ziggurat collapses can be deadly.
This is getting annoying. We must go on!

You'd think we'd have learn from last time we did this.
User avatar
NeatNit
level5
level5
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Postby NeatNit » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:26 pm

I think this is the end. I tried quoting (using the cheating :P) and it failed.
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16869
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Highland, CA, USA
Contact:

Postby xander » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Have I mentioned recently how much I hate all of you? :P

xander
User avatar
NeatNit
level5
level5
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Postby NeatNit » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Somehow I doubt you didn't.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5
Posts: 7898
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 11:54 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Postby Mas Tnega » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:35 am

xander wrote:Have I mentioned recently how much I hate all of you? :P

xander
Repeatedly.
User avatar
frenchfrog
level5
level5
Posts: 2572
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2002 7:11 pm
Location: Quebec

Postby frenchfrog » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:22 pm

I'm damn late,

Those were test files, I just deleted them, that directory used to be without read rights, I guess it was copied around without taking care of keeping the right permissions.

-----------

As for who am I, I do some work for IV from time to time.
The Ultimate Uplink Guide (for any question on Uplink)
Latest Uplink Patch
Deepsmeg
level5
level5
Posts: 6510
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:26 pm
Location: Register 2102
Contact:

Postby Deepsmeg » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:01 pm

mmavipc wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
xander wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
xander wrote:*Head desk*

That is all.

xander

What does head desk mean(I am an idiot)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=head+desk

xander
You don't happen to lurk the We Create Stuff forum, do you? Cause that site was just mentioned there..

Meh, I'm probably just paranoid...

Or am I..?

No i dont. Do you know wher i could find hacker2.zip?
What the hell makes you think I was talking to you? I didn't even quote you! You never posted let me google that for you in this thread either, making what I said be completely stupid if it was to you... It's still stupid the way it is, but it at least makes sense!!

Anyway, I was talking to xANDAR, and about lmgtfy.com.

Fixed.

Lol sorry I wasn't paying attention to quotes lol

Quote pyramid!
Image
microchip08
level5
level5
Posts: 1186
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:37 pm
Contact:

Postby microchip08 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Deepsmeg wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
xander wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
xander wrote:*Head desk*

That is all.

xander

What does head desk mean(I am an idiot)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=head+desk

xander
You don't happen to lurk the We Create Stuff forum, do you? Cause that site was just mentioned there..

Meh, I'm probably just paranoid...

Or am I..?

No i dont. Do you know wher i could find hacker2.zip?
What the hell makes you think I was talking to you? I didn't even quote you! You never posted let me google that for you in this thread either, making what I said be completely stupid if it was to you... It's still stupid the way it is, but it at least makes sense!!

Anyway, I was talking to xANDAR, and about lmgtfy.com.

Fixed.

Lol sorry I wasn't paying attention to quotes lol

Quote pyramid!


Where?
RabidZombie
level5
level5
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:09 pm

Postby RabidZombie » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:05 pm

microchip08 wrote:
Deepsmeg wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
xander wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
xander wrote:*Head desk*

That is all.

xander

What does head desk mean(I am an idiot)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=head+desk

xander
You don't happen to lurk the We Create Stuff forum, do you? Cause that site was just mentioned there..

Meh, I'm probably just paranoid...

Or am I..?

No i dont. Do you know wher i could find hacker2.zip?
What the hell makes you think I was talking to you? I didn't even quote you! You never posted let me google that for you in this thread either, making what I said be completely stupid if it was to you... It's still stupid the way it is, but it at least makes sense!!

Anyway, I was talking to xANDAR, and about lmgtfy.com.

Fixed.

Lol sorry I wasn't paying attention to quotes lol

Quote pyramid!


Where?


Aww, sorry. Just missed it.
microchip08
level5
level5
Posts: 1186
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:37 pm
Contact:

Postby microchip08 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:58 pm

RabidZombie wrote:
microchip08 wrote:
Deepsmeg wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
xander wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
xander wrote:*Head desk*

That is all.

xander

What does head desk mean(I am an idiot)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=head+desk

xander
You don't happen to lurk the We Create Stuff forum, do you? Cause that site was just mentioned there..

Meh, I'm probably just paranoid...

Or am I..?

No i dont. Do you know wher i could find hacker2.zip?
What the hell makes you think I was talking to you? I didn't even quote you! You never posted let me google that for you in this thread either, making what I said be completely stupid if it was to you... It's still stupid the way it is, but it at least makes sense!!

Anyway, I was talking to xANDAR, and about lmgtfy.com.

Fixed.

Lol sorry I wasn't paying attention to quotes lol

Quote pyramid!


Where?


Aww, sorry. Just missed it.


Argh, no! You're joking! :'(
User avatar
Phelanpt
level5
level5
Posts: 1837
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:20 am
Location: Portugal

Postby Phelanpt » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:08 am

microchip08 wrote:
RabidZombie wrote:
microchip08 wrote:
Deepsmeg wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
xander wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
*Head desk*

That is all.

xander

What does head desk mean(I am an idiot)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=head+desk

xander
You don't happen to lurk the We Create Stuff forum, do you? Cause that site was just mentioned there..

Meh, I'm probably just paranoid...

Or am I..?

No i dont. Do you know wher i could find hacker2.zip?
What the hell makes you think I was talking to you? I didn't even quote you! You never posted let me google that for you in this thread either, making what I said be completely stupid if it was to you... It's still stupid the way it is, but it at least makes sense!!

Anyway, I was talking to xANDAR, and about lmgtfy.com.

Fixed.

Lol sorry I wasn't paying attention to quotes lol

Quote pyramid!


Where?


Aww, sorry. Just missed it.


Argh, no! You're joking! :'(

The next one comes in 15 minutes, just wait.
User avatar
world idiot
level4
level4
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:37 pm
Location: losing miserably (as always)

Postby world idiot » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:38 pm

Phelanpt wrote:
microchip08 wrote:
RabidZombie wrote:
microchip08 wrote:
Deepsmeg wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
xander wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
*Head desk*

That is all.

xander

What does head desk mean(I am an idiot)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=head+desk

xander
You don't happen to lurk the We Create Stuff forum, do you? Cause that site was just mentioned there..

Meh, I'm probably just paranoid...

Or am I..?

No i dont. Do you know wher i could find hacker2.zip?
What the hell makes you think I was talking to you? I didn't even quote you! You never posted let me google that for you in this thread either, making what I said be completely stupid if it was to you... It's still stupid the way it is, but it at least makes sense!!

Anyway, I was talking to xANDAR, and about lmgtfy.com.

Fixed.

Lol sorry I wasn't paying attention to quotes lol

Quote pyramid!


Where?


Aww, sorry. Just missed it.


Argh, no! You're joking! :'(

The next one comes in 15 minutes, just wait.


There be quote pyramids in these parts (I know it's not speak like a pirate day yet but still)

(should I double quote, hmm.)

Yh, let's break the forums :P

RabidZombie wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
Phelanpt wrote:
mibias wrote:
Xocrates wrote:
Mas Tnega wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
NeoThermic wrote:
Xocrates wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
Phelanpt wrote:
God I hate quote pyramids.
That's unfortunate for you.
Indeed.
Quite.

QFT
IAWTC
On, to infinity!

Stop quoting that poor man!

...And beyond!
How far is it possible to quote? Can we make Cookie's (:twisted:) post not have enough room for text at all?

There's a coded limit that will cause the pyramid to break at one point.


There are ways to... go further...

NeoThermic

Hax. Also, NeatNit's posts are not worthy for the pyramid anymore.
Heeyyy!!!
Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Didn't we agree the last quote war that it's more like a ziggurat?

Edit: Ow. It collapsed on top of me. Halp!

To the rescue!

Ziggurat collapses can be deadly.
This is getting annoying. We must go on!

You'd think we'd have learn from last time we did this.


there was a last time???


edit: no, collapsation!!!

EPIC FAIL :(

help me
User avatar
Pox
level5
level5
Posts: 1786
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:23 am
Location: Melbourne

Postby Pox » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:52 pm

Whoa, the epic pyramid that succeeded had a very nice curve. Lovely it was. <3
microchip08
level5
level5
Posts: 1186
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:37 pm
Contact:

Postby microchip08 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:58 pm

NeatNit wrote:
xander wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
*Head desk*

That is all.

xander

What does head desk mean(I am an idiot)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=head+desk

xander
You don't happen to lurk the We Create Stuff forum, do you? Cause that site was just mentioned there..

Meh, I'm probably just paranoid...

Or am I..?



Quote pyramid!


Where?


Aww, sorry. Just missed it.



Argh, no! You're joking! :'(

The next one comes in 15 minutes, just wait.


Then we shall have to radically restructure.
User avatar
world idiot
level4
level4
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:37 pm
Location: losing miserably (as always)

Postby world idiot » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:24 pm

(worldidiot accepts no responsibility for any distress caused by this post)
microchip08 wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
xander wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
*Head desk*

That is all.

xander

What does head desk mean(I am an idiot)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=head+desk

xander
You don't happen to lurk the We Create Stuff forum, do you? Cause that site was just mentioned there..

Meh, I'm probably just paranoid...

Or am I..?



Quote pyramid!


Where?


Aww, sorry. Just missed it.



Argh, no! You're joking! :'(

The next one comes in 15 minutes, just wait.


Then we shall have to radically restructure.


let's see how long it take b4 the twin pyramids get knocked down by a certain lunatic in a plane

Return to “Introversion Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests