Jelco's CERN TWG - Day 10: Internet outage

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
MaximusBrood
level4
level4

Postby MaximusBrood » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:10 am

Pox wrote:I find it hard to believe Feud would have come out like that unless he had confirmation on the ordeer of him being a special and the seer confirming his identity by identifying that... then again, he could be a wolf relying on us to use that logic.
My vote goes to bert_the_turtle, because of what I've written above and the fact that if he is a wolf, he's a very dangerous one to keep around.

* shoots a tranquilizer arrow in Pox's leg through a hole in the cell wall *
jelco
level5
level5

Postby jelco » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:34 pm

March 5th, 2009 - 10:02 AM
Brussels, Belgium
European Parliament

Three people have been locked up so far, and the world is eagerly following the developments in the scientist jail at CERN - including the members of the European Parliament, who are going to do a second attempt at a debate today, hoping they can come to a conclusion which will make sure this will not have to go on for much longer.

It is Day. It is very likely that the day will once again be longer than 24 hours - my guess is midnight CEST (UTC + 2), a good 30 hours away.

Jelco
"The ships hung in the sky much the same way that bricks don't."
- Douglas Adams
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:59 pm

I'll go for Kunshu, can't you feel the love. :P
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:01 pm

I'll go for Ace, because love is the message of the irrational, and ADA is also irrational.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:23 pm

Heh, isn't it ironic that my post was a play on words and that "love" is the opposite of what I did, which according to your logic would mean I was being rational and you're voting for me on false pretenses? :P
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:01 pm

This room is getting ridiculous.

Shwart!!
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:28 pm

The seer revealed a normal scientist last night, so I have no vote suggestions.

However, the seer did say that both MarvinPA and AceRimmer are normal scientists. More info will e given as I receive it...
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:28 pm

Ace Rimmer it is then, if he's going to accuse me of being some sort of evil doer.
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:59 pm

Shwart!! wrote:This room is getting ridiculous.

Shwart!!

seconded

since I don't see any reasons yet for votes I'll wait a bit
You're so vain, you probably think this sig is about you
prophile
level5
level5

Postby prophile » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:09 pm

OOC: Am I still alive?
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:12 pm

<Shwart sees prophile finally coming out of his coma, and says:>
Good morning. Good to see you didn't die on us. How did you manage to get into a coma in a locked, isolated room the moment you walked in?

Shwart!!
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:59 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:Heh, isn't it ironic that my post was a play on words and that "love" is the opposite of what I did, which according to your logic would mean I was being rational and you're voting for me on false pretenses? :P
Irony is the epitome of irrationality, that which renders expectation and result polar opposites.

The first five letters of your name are quite interesting, especially to a japanese dyslexic.
prophile
level5
level5

Postby prophile » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:07 pm

It happens all the time.
zach
level5
level5

Postby zach » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:51 pm

Woah. I just dreamt that I woke up, and came on here to find a 5-page bandwagon on me. Glad that didn't happen! :D

Anyway, we're not far - and still don't have a clue who to trust. I hope Feud is telling the truth, and that he really is in contact with The Seer.

Perhaps the seer could scry me tonight.
Of course, I would love that, because that would put me in a much more comfortable position (knowing who isn't ADA) - not that I should be trusted any more because of it.

I don't know what to do. We don't know any more than we did yesterday. I hope The Seer will scry me, so we can at least have more than one person claiming the Seer tells the truth. At some point, we will have more people doing this than there are ADA members.

-

Until then, I'm going to go out on a limb and hope that yesterday's bandwagon on bert was right - and that what Feud is saying about MarvinPA and Ace Rimmer is the truth. Voting somewhat randomly between people who have been working against either Feud, MarvinPA or Ace Rimmer, I would have to say Mas Tnega - for now. (The three might as well turn out to all be ADA after all :()
MikeTheWookiee
level4
level4

Postby MikeTheWookiee » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:22 pm

Well, there's part of me which would like to lock Feud up in case it was a him-v-bert thing, just in case we got the wrong one. I'm probably alone in that, so I won't vote that way.

Instead, I'm going to go with the highly-suspicious prophile. Lots of pl*nning you can do in your sleep, so I'm told.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”