Jelco's CERN TWG - Day 10: Internet outage

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
prophile
level5
level5

Postby prophile » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:09 pm

OOC: Am I still alive?
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:12 pm

<Shwart sees prophile finally coming out of his coma, and says:>
Good morning. Good to see you didn't die on us. How did you manage to get into a coma in a locked, isolated room the moment you walked in?

Shwart!!
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:59 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:Heh, isn't it ironic that my post was a play on words and that "love" is the opposite of what I did, which according to your logic would mean I was being rational and you're voting for me on false pretenses? :P
Irony is the epitome of irrationality, that which renders expectation and result polar opposites.

The first five letters of your name are quite interesting, especially to a japanese dyslexic.
prophile
level5
level5

Postby prophile » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:07 pm

It happens all the time.
zach
level5
level5

Postby zach » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:51 pm

Woah. I just dreamt that I woke up, and came on here to find a 5-page bandwagon on me. Glad that didn't happen! :D

Anyway, we're not far - and still don't have a clue who to trust. I hope Feud is telling the truth, and that he really is in contact with The Seer.

Perhaps the seer could scry me tonight.
Of course, I would love that, because that would put me in a much more comfortable position (knowing who isn't ADA) - not that I should be trusted any more because of it.

I don't know what to do. We don't know any more than we did yesterday. I hope The Seer will scry me, so we can at least have more than one person claiming the Seer tells the truth. At some point, we will have more people doing this than there are ADA members.

-

Until then, I'm going to go out on a limb and hope that yesterday's bandwagon on bert was right - and that what Feud is saying about MarvinPA and Ace Rimmer is the truth. Voting somewhat randomly between people who have been working against either Feud, MarvinPA or Ace Rimmer, I would have to say Mas Tnega - for now. (The three might as well turn out to all be ADA after all :()
MikeTheWookiee
level4
level4

Postby MikeTheWookiee » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:22 pm

Well, there's part of me which would like to lock Feud up in case it was a him-v-bert thing, just in case we got the wrong one. I'm probably alone in that, so I won't vote that way.

Instead, I'm going to go with the highly-suspicious prophile. Lots of pl*nning you can do in your sleep, so I'm told.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:48 pm

I have consulted with the Seer, and he has agreed to scry zanzer7 as per his request.

For now my vote is for Mas Tnega, as I know Ace to be a human and I don't like Mas' reasoning.
AgentX 24
level4
level4

Postby AgentX 24 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:39 pm

I have absolutely no idea what is happening in this game. Mas Tnega for now.
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:17 pm

Kunshu because he acused Ace after Feud said he was human. And I don't want to follow the sheeple again.
You're so vain, you probably think this sig is about you
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:37 pm

And I will vote for Zjoere, because (1) assuming Feud is trustworthy, my target (Ace) is good, so I shouldn't vote for him, (2) I don't want to start or be a part of a bandwagon, and (3) he is unlikely to get any other votes, so my vote will be pretty much nullified. Oh, and (4), I have no idea whom to vote for.

Shwart!!
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:46 pm

Dox drop!

Ace Rimmer - ALICE
Mas - LINAC 2
mibias - ATLAS
Nimbus - Control Centre
shinygerbil - ATLAS
mibias
level5
level5

Postby mibias » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:52 pm

thats not true (at least not my key). mas tnega
LLamaBoy
level5
level5

Postby LLamaBoy » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:07 pm

First!

Dunno what's going on wrt Feud's information source, whether it's made up, false or real and reliable. But for now, I'll poke my voting stick (steady) at Kunshu for now.

No clue if I'll be able to review this soon, I'll be flying to England in 11 hours \o/
MarvintheParanoidAndroid
level3
level3

Postby MarvintheParanoidAndroid » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:18 pm

My vote (for now) will go to MiketheWookie (retracted), as he was quite vehemently backing up bert earlier. Vanarbulax also looks a little suspicious to me - both him and MiketheWookie have posted within a very short time period of each other, firstly to leap on bert's Day 2 bandwagon (with some pretty poor excuses) and secondly to both attack Shwart.

Also apologies for missing the last couple of days, went away over the weekend.
Last edited by MarvintheParanoidAndroid on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MikeTheWookiee
level4
level4

Postby MikeTheWookiee » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:08 am

That would be bert's rebuttal of someone's stupid plan, rather than bert himself, right? And then voting for Maximus based on rank stupidity?

Now then, I think I'll have to make this a simple tit-for-tat, going with MarvintheParanoidAndroid (retracted) for digging up some old and rather flimsy reasons (you may see it as 'any reason will do') to suddenly decide that I'm evil. Unless, of course, they've got to you.
Last edited by MikeTheWookiee on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”