It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
User avatar
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Posts: 4667
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:14 pm
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)
Contact:

Postby shinygerbil » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:17 am

Duly done. With more than a little glee. :D

>
Here is my signature. Make of it what you will.
Image
User avatar
Feud
level5
level5
Posts: 5149
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:40 pm
Location: Blackacre, VA

Postby Feud » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:35 am

> talk to Friendly Grue.
User avatar
LordSturm
level4
level4
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:13 am
Location: Australia - No Nukes :(
Contact:

Postby LordSturm » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:52 am

You have been demoted to adventurer. ( by a not-so-friendly grue. )
It is dark, you are likely to be eaten by a grue. ( a not-so-friendly one. )

>
"Surely you didn't mean to press that button just then did you?"
"No, nor will i disarm the nukes."
"Oh well, I will have my Fighters shoot them down."
"Sure you will."
"Oh NOES, ITS BEEN PATCHED!!!"
User avatar
Xocrates
level5
level5
Posts: 5262
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:34 pm

Postby Xocrates » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:47 am

> Argue with not-so-friendly grue that since we're equal ranking grues he can't demote me.
Then while he is considering that, eat him.
microchip08
level5
level5
Posts: 1185
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:37 pm
Contact:

Postby microchip08 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:54 pm

xander wrote:> stab microchip08 in the face


Hey! I've already been stabbed in the face at least once.... courtesy of NeoThermic.

> Ponder the meaning of the pain in my digestive system. Seems like I am being eaten from the inside out...
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16869
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Highland, CA, USA
Contact:

Postby xander » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:26 pm

While you are pondering the pain in your digestive system, you become aware of a whole new kind of pain in your face. As you cannot see (it is dark, after all), you bring your hands to your face to find out the cause of the pain. It turns out that you have a sharp knife in your eye. It seems to have been implanted there by an angry narrator.

>
User avatar
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5
Posts: 10803
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:46 pm
Location: The Multiverse

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:27 pm

> dislodge knife, kill Grue
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16869
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Highland, CA, USA
Contact:

Postby xander » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:32 pm

You dislodge the knife from your eye. You immediately begin to lose blood through your eye hole. You are feeling faint, and trip over your own feet. You are now on the ground. You are certain that there is a grue nearby, but you cannot see it, for the very simple reason that it is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

>
User avatar
Feud
level5
level5
Posts: 5149
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:40 pm
Location: Blackacre, VA

Postby Feud » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:38 pm

> cry
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16869
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Highland, CA, USA
Contact:

Postby xander » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:50 pm

You cry. What you suspect to be a grue takes pity on you, and stops the bleeding, bandages up your eye, and gives you a lollipop. You are in pain, but the lolly is nice. It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

>
microchip08
level5
level5
Posts: 1185
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:37 pm
Contact:

Postby microchip08 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:51 pm

> Turn on the lights
User avatar
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5
Posts: 10803
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:46 pm
Location: The Multiverse

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:57 pm

You fumble around passing your hand on the wall next to you searching for a light switch. You find one, only to discover that it does not work and in doing so, you agitate the recluse spider making its home on the switch. It bites you several times. It is still dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

>
microchip08
level5
level5
Posts: 1185
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:37 pm
Contact:

Postby microchip08 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:00 pm

> die, then enter the tunnel of light, thus defeating the darkness (and therefore the grues)
User avatar
Montyphy
level5
level5
Posts: 6745
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:28 pm
Location: London, England

Postby Montyphy » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:11 pm

microchip08 dies a slow horrible death. The world is now at peace and everyone is happy. Hoo-fucking-ray. However, everyone who isn't microchip08 is still likely to be eaten by a grue, but at least you are happy.

>
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
User avatar
BrianBlessed
level4
level4
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:33 pm

Postby BrianBlessed » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:31 pm

A neon light flickers on, illuminating a door, it exclaims W.C. You stand up and approach the door, you are likely to be greeted by a loo.

>

Return to “Introversion Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests