Uwe Boll

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Feud
level5
level5

Uwe Boll

Postby Feud » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:08 am

The Great German Cinematic Destroyer of Game Franchises is at it again, I found this interview too funny to pass up...

http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/08/uwe ... nterv.html

I especially liked the part about correcting the spelling!
Hyperion
level5
level5

Postby Hyperion » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:14 am

Uwe Boll sucks...luckily he hasn't touched anything close to my heart...yet.
Icepick
level5
level5

Postby Icepick » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:20 am

Uwe Boll is a fucking joke. Everything he touches turns to crap. He reminds me quite a bit of Jack Thompson in some ways, actually.
MegaDeathKill!
level2
level2

Postby MegaDeathKill! » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:51 am

Did he direct 'Doom'? If so, that's the only Uwe Boll film I've seen and it was................CRAP!!
Hyperion
level5
level5

Postby Hyperion » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:53 am

MegaDeathKill! wrote:Did he direct 'Doom'? If so, that's the only Uwe Boll film I've seen and it was................CRAP!!

I can't remember if he did but it was still crap...infact the only good parts (<< subject to opinion :wink: ) for me were the CGI first person section and the NIN exit credit music.

He's directed Alone in the Dark with christian slater? and House of the Living Dead...i can't remember what else.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:57 am

MegaDeathKill! wrote:Did he direct 'Doom'? If so, that's the only Uwe Boll film I've seen and it was................CRAP!!

Nope.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0419706/

He also directed BloodRayne which, from what I hear, was terrible.
MegaDeathKill!
level2
level2

Postby MegaDeathKill! » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:03 am

Hyperion wrote:

I can't remember if he did but it was still crap...infact the only good parts (<< subject to opinion :wink: ) for me were the CGI first person section and the NIN exit credit music.

He's directed Alone in the Dark with christian slater? and House of the Living Dead...i can't remember what else.

Yes, I liked the FPS section, it was a glimpse of the future, when FPS games have gone photo-realistic!
Hyperion
level5
level5

Postby Hyperion » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:06 am

MegaDeathKill! wrote:
Hyperion wrote:

Yes, I liked the FPS section, it was a glimpse of the future, when FPS games have gone photo-realistic!

EXACTLY what i was hoping/thinking when i saw it :wink:
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:33 am

Icepick wrote:Uwe Boll is a fucking joke. Everything he touches turns to crap. He reminds me quite a bit of Jack Thompson in some ways, actually.

Does that mean that Uwe Boll is not currently working on Darwinia: The Motion Picture? Bah!

xander

Return to “Introversion Lounge”