I got one! lolz Do you have a tattoo too? or two?

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Deepsmeg
level5
level5

Postby Deepsmeg » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:49 pm

I saw the first page a short while back.
I then ignored the topic, because it wasn't a particularly interesting topic for me.
Then I saw it had jumped up to 8 pages. "Aha!", I thought, "It's moved off-topic, most likely into an insult flinging match"

Can I really see the future?
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:51 pm

Radiant Caligula wrote:You are extremely nitpicky, you know that right?

Depends on the context really. . . Many people don't think very precisely and their views are riddled with internal contradictions and inconsistencies. I do make a habit of pointing this out when I see them. I don't tend to nitpick meaningless things just to be an ass.

Radiant Caligula wrote:I'm guessing you like to argue with anyone about anything in the real world - and that you have to come out in top each and every time. If this is the sober you I wonder what a bottle of wine will do to your persistence. I'm glad we have a rather large pond between us.

I do like discussion in general (on or offline). I tend to do more of it online because I think written arguments are a much better forum for serious discussions. You can precisely quote others (my earlier argument wouldn't have been provable in a face to face discussion for example) and can take time to track down solid external references.

As far as always being right, that is certainly not the case. I often have discussions where I am not the most knowledgeable or informed party. However in such cases I don't tend to engage in arguments. I try and only argue issues which I am pretty well informed about. Since I am very picky about what arguments I involve myself in I can pick ones in which I am right on I do tend to come out pretty well.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:52 pm

Deepsmeg wrote:I saw the first page a short while back.
I then ignored the topic, because it wasn't a particularly interesting topic for me.
Then I saw it had jumped up to 8 pages. "Aha!", I thought, "It's moved off-topic, most likely into an insult flinging match"

Can I really see the future?

No, you can't. Just the past. :wink:
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
Deepsmeg
level5
level5

Postby Deepsmeg » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:59 pm

But...

Past performance is not an indicator of future performance, and the intellect of your users may fall as well and rise, and you may not get back the full sanity invested. Your forum is at risk if you do not keep up regular arse-kicking.
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:16 pm

*Still sitting enjoying his popcorn watching all of this.*

I'm pretty sure last time this happened I linked that "Welcome to the Internet" thing...sure does bear some thought again all things considered.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:59 pm

Rkiver wrote:*Still sitting enjoying his popcorn watching all of this.*

I'm pretty sure last time this happened I linked that "Welcome to the Internet" thing...sure does bear some thought again all things considered.

Heh. I was thinking the same thing. Though I wasn't sure if I should post "Welcome to the Internet," or "How to Write Like a Wanker." They both seem so appropriate.

xander
Jackmine11
level4
level4

Re: I got one! lolz Do you have a tattoo too? or two?

Postby Jackmine11 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:30 pm

Of course, I did some ink on my own arm too! It's amazing that tattoos can be not just art, but a powerful narrative on our skin. Have you ever thought about the depth that tattoos can carry? For example, people use tattoos to heal from deeply personal traumas, such as overcome sexual assault trauma. It's like reclaiming your history, you know? Turning a painful memory into something empowering. If you've ever considered getting another tattoo, or even your first tattoo, exploring this transformative aspect can have a real impact. How do you feel about embodying such an important chapter of personal growth in art?
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:38 am

mark morris been wearing tight clothes so i could recognize his yokin? **

mac damnit.. was about to design a prison with a river running through it.. so that the prisoners in their cells.. could fish.. and as the water run through.. takes a piece of your soul with it.. chiniese style.. with the ventricular flow.. why fly fisherman like to spend time alone.. and then you whip your fly up.. when you can't catch the big buck.. and stick it to a tree.. and tie another.. different bugs later.. while you don't ever fish for his mother.. but he's the big fish in the pond though.. and when you finally trys to take the bait.. you flip it up.. to the tree.. and later with your fat wife.. go to the bathroom and masturbate.. but she's an understanding woman.. lived a life.. so a blowjob is brewin..
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:04 am

she's smart.. she can read.. read harry potter.. liked ron greasly but him as voldermart..

dubmledore.. see a whore can't ingnore..

she's smart.. has a big purse.. an an ancient curse.. my dic.. shove up in it..

its is..

she go to school and work..

she has friends my friends.. are they bad.. you'll end up wearing depends' adult diapers..

love ya son.. good night..
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:14 am

good night,,
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:46 am

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LcMVrc ... sp=sharing

i'm gonna be honest.. i didn't want to believe it.. but word on the street.. is chris delay and mark morris.. gave kate middleton cancer.. i'm pissed.. as a person that doesn't live in england.. and sees how much their covered in the news cycle.. and how it sucks so bad.. i'm angry.. that introversion software.. would give the future queen of england.. cancer.. in her vagina.. it makes me sick.. and i wish you guys would actually care.. about the queens 'whos from scotland''s vagina more.. you dirty sailors

uhh drink dandelion tea.. it helps.. organic of course.. not the roundup.. infested get cancer worse shit.. but dandelions.. and other plants.. why their so pervassive.. deal with other plants trying to give them cancer cells.. why it helps.. they have a natural defense.. but nobody cares.. native americans do.. but they arn't around anymore.. just ghosts.. i like talking to ghosts.. they seem chill.. like more time spent.. and not .. sigh
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:33 am

why would mark morris do that.. to the queen.. why though.. trying to make a play.. going for kind of england someday.. whats up..

Return to “Introversion Lounge”