I got one! lolz Do you have a tattoo too? or two?

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:24 am

The wording should be backwards, as well.
Here is my signature. Make of it what you will.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:56 am

So on the left one is this: Image
And on the other, this: Image
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:24 am

shinygerbil wrote:The wording should be backwards, as well.

So people could read it in their rear view mirrors?
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here: this is the War Room!
Ultimate Uplink Guide
Latest Patch
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:04 am

At least we now know there's a practical application of something that weird.
Rising Thunder MVP
level2
level2

Postby Rising Thunder MVP » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:24 am

never seen a tatoo heal that fast caligula. and the paper design is inverted on your arm, a simple ink press? or photo shoppery?
coolsi
level5
level5

Postby coolsi » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:31 am

That tattoo...is shit.
Nakatomi is coming
Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:35 pm

Rising Thunder MVP wrote:never seen a tatoo heal that fast caligula. and the paper design is inverted on your arm, a simple ink press? or photo shoppery?

I guess you haven't seen many tatoos. The picture is taken right after he was finished. And if you read my first post, you will find out why I inverted the drawing. If you don't have the capacity to figure out the process I will explain it to you: A) Put your picture on a copy machine. B) Press the "mirror copy" button. C) Take the copy. D) Give the reverted copy to the tatoo artist. E) He will insert the copy into a heat pressing machine to make the print. F) He cleans the target area with alcohol and applies the print. G) He makes the tatoo.

Were those 7 steps easy enough for ya or should I simplify even more? I can give you further proof if you still don't believe me.

coolsi wrote:That tattoo...is the shit.

fix'd

if you don't have a sense of humour, no one can help you. I feel for you. 8)
-First you wanna kill me. Now you wanna kiss me?? BLOW!
coolsi
level5
level5

Postby coolsi » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:31 pm

Oh believe me, I do have a sense of humour. But that tattoo is hideous and looks awful. If you want something to stay with you for the rest of your life, you want something which actually looks good which people will admire. I'd laugh at it, but only because it's shit, not because it's funny.
Nakatomi is coming
Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:38 pm

coolsi wrote:Oh believe me, I do have a sense of humour. But that tattoo is hideous and looks awful. If you want something to stay with you for the rest of your life, you want something which actually looks good which people will admire. I'd laugh at it, but only because it's shit, not because it's funny.

lol. You really think I had this made because it is "pretty"? I did it because it is fantastically ugly and your dissing of it is proof that I hit the spot.

99.9% of the people I show it to laugh their asses off (which was my sole intention for having it) and if you want to be the non-laughing 0.01% who is too cool to crack up, be my guest.
coolsi
level5
level5

Postby coolsi » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:21 pm

If you want to look like a child has drawn something on your arm with permanent marker be my guest, and I am sure a few more than 0.01% of people will, like me, also think you look like a fucking cock.
By the way, if you try to use made up statistics try to make sure they add up. It just makes you look even stupider than you already do.

Don't come crying to me in the future when you realise that you look like a ridiculous clown.
Nakatomi is coming
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:24 pm

coolsi wrote:If you want to look like a child has drawn something on your arm with permanent marker be my guest, and I am sure a few more than 0.01% of people will, like me, also think you look like a fucking cock.
By the way, if you try to use made up statistics try to make sure they add up. It just makes you look even stupider than you already do.

Don't come crying to me in the future when you realise that you look like a ridiculous clown.

I'm afraid that I have to agree with coolsi :(
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:31 pm

If someone got it tattooed into my arm while I was asleep/drunk/drugged, then i might have cause to go around saying "fucking cock".

It's just a tattoo. Lots of people have shittier tattoos, or tattoos that random people from the Internets don't like. If I ever had a tattoo, like I said, it would probably be something equally stupid, like my avatar. It sums me up. I don't take myself seriously.

(Hmmm.... maybe the "Bonsai Attack/Flying Hamster" pic? :P )
Here is my signature. Make of it what you will.

Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:51 pm

coolsi wrote:If you want to look like a child has drawn something on your arm with permanent marker be my guest, and I am sure a few more than 0.01% of people will, like me, also think you look like a fucking cock.

My god you are a prude. You really took my statistics seriously? That shows me you are nothing but an old uncle who needs to lighten up. I really couldn't care less what people like you think. Go away. Have fun with your "seriousness".

shinygerbil wrote:If someone got it tattooed into my arm while I was asleep/drunk/drugged, then i might have cause to go around saying "fucking cock".

It's just a tattoo. Lots of people have shittier tattoos, or tattoos that random people from the Internets don't like. If I ever had a tattoo, like I said, it would probably be something equally stupid, like my avatar. It sums me up. I don't take myself seriously.

well said. Where did the name calling come from? As shiny said, I don't take myself seriously enough to ever regret having this. In fact, it is nigh impossible to regret this tattoo - it is too damn ridiculous. So I won't ever land in your lap complaining that I look like a clown. You're the one doing all the crying around here, making yourself look like a "fucking cock".

Where's your pacifier?
Rising Thunder MVP
level2
level2

Postby Rising Thunder MVP » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:25 pm

The only good thing about that tatoo is that over time it will start to look better with blurring.
coolsi
level5
level5

Postby coolsi » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:28 pm

Radiant Caligula wrote:My god you are a prude. You really took my statistics seriously? That shows me you are nothing but an old uncle who needs to lighten up. I really couldn't care less what people like you think. Go away. Have fun with your "seriousness".

Of course I didn't take them seriously. I just used them to further my point. And I'm not an old uncle who needs to lighten up, I'm just someone who thinks your tattoo looks shit. A different opinion to yours, something you may not have come across before.

well said. Where did the name calling come from? As shiny said, I don't take myself seriously enough to ever regret having this. In fact, it is nigh impossible to regret this tattoo - it is too damn ridiculous. So I won't ever land in your lap complaining that I look like a clown. You're the one doing all the crying around here, making yourself look like a "fucking cock".

Where's your pacifier?

Does it matter where the name calling came from? If you can't stand being called a 'fucking cock' then the internet is for you. And I'm hardly crying - there's nothing to cry over for me. You are the one who is 'crying', you got all defensive over me saying your tattoo is shit.

Where's my pacifier? No idea, but yours is here on the floor. You need it.

I'm going to the pub. To be serious.
Nakatomi is coming

Return to “Introversion Lounge”