GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Trident
level2
level2

Postby Trident » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:04 pm

NeoThermic wrote:
Trident wrote:
NeoThermic wrote:
Trident wrote:read my edit

Post what you mean the first time and I won't have to.

NeoThermic

yeah hehe :) .... i always end up not fully reading the post which i am replying to. causing lots of edits.
::EDIT::
but a refrence to four years ago is hardly making a valid point.
::EDIT::EDIT::
and don't come back at me with all sorts of rosters and statistics comparing 2003 to this season (i really don't care)

Here's a hint, if no one has replied, then you don't need to make edits that obvious. ;)
NeoThermic

it was a joke......haha :lol: c ccvcx c damn, i just spilled coffee on my keyboard.
Trident
level2
level2

Postby Trident » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:16 am

THE VANCOUVER CANUCKS WON 2-1 against the Dallas Stars in regulation time.
This brings the series to 3-1 in favor of the Canucks, one more win and they'll take the series.

last i heard Minnisota was up 2-1 on the Ducks in the third period...not a good sign
Trident
level2
level2

Postby Trident » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:43 pm

Did the Ducks lose Neo Thermic? I guess you don't want to talk about it.
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:45 pm

Trident wrote:Did the Ducks lose Neo Thermic? I guess you don't want to talk about it.

First it's NeoThermic, not Neo Thermic. Secondly, I didn't see your team sweeping the opponent. It's statistically improbable for a team to come back from a 3-0 deficit to win their set; it's only happened twice in the whole entire NHL history. I'm just quietly confident.

NeoThermic
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:47 pm

Trident wrote:Did the Ducks lose Neo Thermic? I guess you don't want to talk about it.

Greetings Tri Dent.

By consensus we here agree you should turn off the engine, take the keys out of the ignition, step out of the backhoe, give the keys to the foreman and walk away before you dig a whole too large for you to climb out of.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
Trident
level2
level2

Postby Trident » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:53 pm

NeoThermic wrote:

First it's NeoThermic, not Neo Thermic. Secondly, I didn't see your team sweeping the opponent. It's statistically improbable for a team to come back from a 3-0 deficit to win their set; it's only happened twice in the whole entire NHL history. I'm just quietly confident.

NeoThermic

I know i'm just messin with ya. Your team definatly has the series :)

And to Rkiver, I started this topic with the intention of debating over favorite hockey teams. Most of what i post is a joke intended to razz people and get them fired up about something, and it works. Many people obviously don't get it, which is fine, but if you don't want to be a part of it then don't.
Also i used to run a backhoe/ excavator, there is no hole that i couldn't climb it out of :P
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:06 am

Ducks fly the wings out of the playoffs, while Dallas comes back from the dead to win against the Canucks.

Thoughts? ;)

NeoThermic
Trident
level2
level2

Postby Trident » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:55 pm

Yes unfortunately the Stars scored in overtime last night. We still have 2 games to get one win to take the series. this series is pretty much what everyone expected because the two teams are pretty evenly matched, i still remain confident though.
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:48 pm

NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:51 am

Deary old me! I forgot the re-seed rule. The Ducks will now face off against the Canuks. However! We have home Ice advantage, so it'll be short and sweet for our sweep ;)

NeoThermic
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:50 am

Trident man, where are you? Where's my opponent to spar with over our teams, who are facing each other?

Anyway, let me start:

Vancouver 1, Anaheim 5

Ducks lead the series 1 - 0

We also have home ice advantage for the next game too. Friday. Do you feel lucky, punk? ;)

NeoThermic
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:25 am

Trident wrote:Also i used to run a backhoe/ excavator, there is no hole that i couldn't climb it out of :P

Backhoes suck! Trackhoe/Bobcat Combo FTW!

Backhoes are the Swiss Army Knife of excavating. You can use them for a lot of stuff, but it doesn't do any of them particularly well (at least not nearly as well as a machine dedicated for that purpose). Give me a good trackhoe with a full sized 'cat shuttling dirt any day. I've worked around both since I was eight, and my summer job is with an excavation company.
Trident
level2
level2

Postby Trident » Fri May 04, 2007 4:36 am

Sorry ive been really busy lately and have had no time for anything but work and sleep.

Right now i am watching the vancouver anihiem game and sad to say (but not surprised) that i think where done. The Ducks defense is top notch (Pronger) and our half injured band aid defense line is just not cutting it. it's 1-0 anihiem with 10mins left in the third, i'm preparing for the ..........AH WE JUST TIED IT UP!!!! haha! just as i was typing this! perhaps we can save this game but coming back from 3-1 in the series would be a miracle. The thing about vancouver is that we have some of the most enthusiastic fans in the league and we've never won the Cup, our team has been great at times but we just can't seem to ever get it together consistently and play to our full potential.

To Feud, both machines have there advantages. Like a large trackhoe (or excavator as we call it) is not suitable for digging up pipelines in the middle of the road (this is the backhoe's dedicated purpose), and a backhoe's rubber tires makes it pretty much useless on any site where solid ground is scarce. I agree, excavators are much more fun to operate and at many jobs more useful than the backhoe, but it all depends on the job. Many times even smaller machines have advantages over larger ones like the Hitachi 300 i often ran could not be used for something like digging a perimeter drain around a house, you'd need something smaller like a 60 or a JD35.
oh yeah your from Arizona, so you probably don't know what a perimeter drain is. Trackhoe/Bobcat Combo?? do you mean an excavator with a dozer blade? or is that one of those silly Bobcat attachments, if so let me tell you there no good for any real work.

HOCKEY UPDATE..... regulation just ended with the game tied 1-1 and the game is going to overtime.

P.S. i still don't know what 'FTW' means.
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Fri May 04, 2007 5:14 am

For The Win. From a noughts-and-crosses quiz game - Celebrity Squares?
Trident
level2
level2

Postby Trident » Fri May 04, 2007 6:59 am

well were out, lost in overtime. Nothing new i get my hopes up every year, better luck next time i guess.

"noughts-and-crosses" eh. that must be a british term, we call it 'Tic Tac Toe' and Hollywood Squares.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”