Saddam Hussein executed in Iraq

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
User avatar
Chucko
level3
level3
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:34 am
Location: San Diego, California

Postby Chucko » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:53 pm

I forgot to mention how I also siphoned gas from his car for a week straight.
"There is no fate but what we make"
BlueVelocity
level0
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:26 pm
Contact:

Postby BlueVelocity » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:57 pm

:idea: mmm,
Interesting views but I have not come across a conspiracy?? Like Why did they protect his neck with the thick black hood instead of putting it on his head? Was it to in fact protect his neck from the rope during the "Appearance of being hung!?"?... Has anyone considered a major cover up conspiracy? Think about this for a sec: Sadam is worth more alive than dead, not for economic reasons rather from a " Defense Intelligence" point. He knows too much and Bush would love too obtain that intel. So,.. Any takers on the feasability? You must admit from a military intelligence stanpoint : They need him alive!!(INTEL) Have fun, maybe we Canadians watch too much TV, or maybe I'm right. Put it this way, This was my initial gut instinct, it was like "BANG", somethings wrong. They say go with your "first instinct!

Sincerely, "The GEEK"
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5
Posts: 11553
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2002 7:44 pm
Location: Nashville, TN
Contact:

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:18 pm

BlueVelocity wrote::idea: mmm,
Interesting views but I have not come across a conspiracy?? Like Why did they protect his neck with the thick black hood instead of putting it on his head? Was it to in fact protect his neck from the rope during the "Appearance of being hung!?"?... Has anyone considered a major cover up conspiracy? Think about this for a sec: Sadam is worth more alive than dead, not for economic reasons rather from a " Defense Intelligence" point. He knows too much and Bush would love too obtain that intel. So,.. Any takers on the feasability? You must admit from a military intelligence stanpoint : They need him alive!!(INTEL) Have fun, maybe we Canadians watch too much TV, or maybe I'm right. Put it this way, This was my initial gut instinct, it was like "BANG", somethings wrong. They say go with your "first instinct!

Sincerely, "The GEEK"


What does Saddam know? Very little of any use to us now. Most of his knowledge would have been about the old Iraq which no longer exists.
BlueVelocity
level0
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:26 pm
Contact:

Postby BlueVelocity » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:33 pm

Wrong! I am surrounded by military intelligence. Sadam ran that country old/new/past/present. Irrelevent! You want OsmBin Laden, all you have to do is ask Sadam. You want anyother terrorist, or whereabouts of every nook cave or hole in that country ( surrounding countries) Ask Sadam. Don't be so Naive.Or maybe you prefer ignorance. I suppose it gives a false sense of security.
Anyway I'm only
stating an observaion right?? It's not as if I have inside knowledge or first hand Intel right.!
User avatar
BrianBlessed
level4
level4
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:33 pm

Postby BrianBlessed » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:33 pm

Stewsburntmonkey wrote:What does Saddam know?

Where all the weapons the American government sold him over the years are?
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5
Posts: 11553
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2002 7:44 pm
Location: Nashville, TN
Contact:

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:00 pm

BlueVelocity wrote:Wrong! I am surrounded by military intelligence. Sadam ran that country old/new/past/present. Irrelevent! You want OsmBin Laden, all you have to do is ask Sadam. You want anyother terrorist, or whereabouts of every nook cave or hole in that country ( surrounding countries) Ask Sadam. Don't be so Naive.Or maybe you prefer ignorance. I suppose it gives a false sense of security.


Why would Saddam know where Bin Laden is? Saddam and Bin Laden hated each other. To be honest calling me ingnorant when you can't spell either Saddam or Bin Laden is a bit rich.
User avatar
BrianBlessed
level4
level4
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:33 pm

Postby BrianBlessed » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:05 pm

Or naïve.
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5
Posts: 11553
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2002 7:44 pm
Location: Nashville, TN
Contact:

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:27 pm

BrianBlessed wrote:Or naïve.


To be fair "naive" is a legitimate spelling.
User avatar
Spacemonkey
level4
level4
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:31 am
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Postby Spacemonkey » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:42 pm

Everyone wants oil, I want oil, maybe I should invade someone.
doormat
level4
level4
Posts: 817
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:07 pm

Postby doormat » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:59 pm

The black cloth around the neck is to prevent the carotid artery being ripped open by the rope.

He was hung, and well hung (no pun intended). The hangman positioned the knot in such a way as to break his neck when he dropped - he didn't choke to death.

I would quite like to know where they got a skilled hangman from in this day and age, but yes, he was hung.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16869
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Highland, CA, USA
Contact:

Postby xander » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:00 am

Spacemonkey wrote:Everyone wants oil, I want oil, maybe I should invade someone.

I don't want oil. I want hamster food.

xander
User avatar
BrianBlessed
level4
level4
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:33 pm

Postby BrianBlessed » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:08 am

doormat wrote:The black cloth around the neck is to prevent the carotid artery being ripped open by the rope.

He was hung, and well hung (no pun intended). The hangman positioned the knot in such a way as to break his neck when he dropped - he didn't choke to death.

I would quite like to know where they got a skilled hangman from in this day and age, but yes, he was hung.


How can you say no pun intended? The word is hanged. HANGED!

He was hanged like a donkey.
BlueVelocity
level0
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:26 pm
Contact:

Postby BlueVelocity » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:52 am

Yes, I stand corrected on my typo error. Next time I shall utilize an English translation program. Just 4 U xoxox
BlueVelocity
level0
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:26 pm
Contact:

Postby BlueVelocity » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:58 am

Stewsburntmonkey wrote:
BrianBlessed wrote:Or naïve.


To be fair "naive" is a legitimate spelling.
I'm sorry if I seemed insensitive. I did not realize you were from New York, I guess just the thought of a conspiracy would be terrifying now. I Apologize.
User avatar
KingAl
level5
level5
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:42 am

Postby KingAl » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:27 am

You overestimate the significance of your claim. For one, there is apparently nothing particularly useful that Saddam knows. He certainly doesn't get on with Osama - he ran a sectarian state, in the irreligious sense, essentially oppressing everyone equally - a jarring contrast with Osama's apparent Islamic motivations. Secondly, the things you cite as suspicious or supportive of your argument just aren't.
Lastly, it doesn't particularly matter if Saddam isn't dead. I wish the CIA well in their massive coverup.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: drucker21 and 8 guests