Where's the Authentication Code?

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Amalekite
level0

Where's the Authentication Code?

Postby Amalekite » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:30 am

Got the boxed version in the mail and installed it - now where's the authentication code? It says it's supposed to be in the manual, but I don't see it.
alphager
level3
level3

Re: Where's the Authentication Code?

Postby alphager » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:36 am

Amalekite wrote:Got the boxed version in the mail and installed it - now where's the authentication code? It says it's supposed to be in the manual, but I don't see it.

Yup, that seems to be a problem with many boxes. Just use the Authcode that was sent to you by email.
Amalekite
level0

Postby Amalekite » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:02 am

alphager wrote:
Amalekite wrote:Got the boxed version in the mail and installed it - now where's the authentication code? It says it's supposed to be in the manual, but I don't see it.

Yup, that seems to be a problem with many boxes. Just use the Authcode that was sent to you by email.

Thanks, that seemed to work.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:09 am

alphager wrote:

Just a minor correction -- this is a problem with the manual, not the boxes. The manual should not say that there is an auth code on the box or in manual, because there is not auth code on the manual. However, the manual does direct you to go there.

xander

Return to “Introversion Lounge”