(TUBGIRL WARNING) Don't leech from my website

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Dr. Strangelove
level1
level1

Postby Dr. Strangelove » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:30 pm

fuck.

fuck the internet. if there was ever a piece of evidence both for and against the moral bankruptcy of our culture its the internet. i hate the internet, and i hate EVERYONE on it. i hate you all, i wish your life to end. i really hope you kids who read "slashdot" and "4chan" (whatever the fuck waste of time those are) are as miserable as you all seem. i hope you all manage to die alone and sad, and spend your twilight years weeping that you wasted so much of your life. the internet is a cultural wasteland, and it sickens me that so many people spend so much time.

seriously though, i wish you all happiness and long life, just not involving the internet more than 30 minutes a day.

the singers voice at leekspin.com is pretty good. with a better band her inflection and tone could be really nice. random little page though...
How I learned to stop worrying and love The Bomb.

tired of your old music? tell me about it! ill find you something new, or my parents didn't name me for a truckers life!
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:10 pm

Dr. Strangelove wrote:fuck.

fuck the internet. if there was ever a piece of evidence both for and against the moral bankruptcy of our culture its the internet. i hate the internet, and i hate EVERYONE on it. i hate you all, i wish your life to end. i really hope you kids who read "slashdot" and "4chan" (whatever the fuck waste of time those are) are as miserable as you all seem. i hope you all manage to die alone and sad, and spend your twilight years weeping that you wasted so much of your life. the internet is a cultural wasteland, and it sickens me that so many people spend so much time.

seriously though, i wish you all happiness and long life, just not involving the internet more than 30 minutes a day.

the singers voice at leekspin.com is pretty good. with a better band her inflection and tone could be really nice. random little page though...

Well, then. May your testicles shrivel up and die! May your armpits be infested with the fleas of a thousand camels! May you drown in a pool of your own offal! &c. &c.

Best regards,
xander
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:17 am

Dr. Strangelove wrote:fuck.

I love you too. :oops:

Return to “Introversion Lounge”