Contacting Introversion

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Axellus
level0

Contacting Introversion

Postby Axellus » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:42 pm

I'm sorry that I have to open a new topic for this, but it's been almost a week since I sent 2 notes through their contact forms, and I still haven't got any response from Introversion.
The problem is that when I ordered Defcon on their website I entered wrong e-mail (yes, very stupid of me), now I can’t login to the shop anymore. I know Order number and everything else (I can prove my purchase). If someone from IV could please contact me on my e-mail, I would be very thankful.
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:15 pm

By wrong email do you mean you spelt it incorrectly or that you put in someone elses email? In other words, do you know the email and password used?
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
Axellus
level0

Postby Axellus » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:59 pm

Yes, I spelt it incorrectly. I can't even retrieve password or anything! e-mail doesn't exist.. I think it was something like this (myname).(mysurname).. that's it.. no @, I figured that I probably entered that from IE's form auto-complete. But I accidentally tried it with retrieve password so when I tried it with password I chose it didn't work.
Axellus
level0

Postby Axellus » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:44 am

OK, problem fixed. Thank you IV.
davejk
level1
level1

Postby davejk » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:09 pm

Along the same lines...

I've sent an email via their web contact form and one direct to sales@introversion.co.uk about an order problem that needs to be fixed before my order is posted, so if anyone from IV could respond before it gets dispatched and promptly returned to sender it'd be nice.

I had problems fitting my lengthy university address into the form, so I cut out a few bits of it on the advice of our student warden, only to find that the post room will immediately return mail without the name of the specific house, the bastards. So my address needs to be amended before my copy of Defcon gets posted or it'll end up back with IV.

If they don't get back to me by the day before release I'm going to have to preorder the game again to make sure I get my box. Grr.
Tom
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby Tom » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:53 pm

Sorry guys, we're aware of these requests. I've got quite a few to get through and I'm doing my best to keep up!!!

Don't panic! They will all be fixed this week. I'm awaiting some fixes to our admin edit order pages before I sort these out :-)

Tom.
wutsch
level0

Postby wutsch » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:36 pm

Hi,

I just wanted to ask if it is normal that there is more than one week delay before requests sent from your webpage are beeing answered. I'm waiting for help with my support request since monday, but nothing seems to happen. Should I write another email or is this normal due to the big rush short after release or something like that?

I'm just getting a bit worried because at the moment my money seems to be lost in the introversion paypal account and nobody notice it :D

thanks in advance

wutsch
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:47 pm

wutsch wrote:Hi,

I just wanted to ask if it is normal that there is more than one week delay before requests sent from your webpage are beeing answered. I'm waiting for help with my support request since monday, but nothing seems to happen. Should I write another email or is this normal due to the big rush short after release or something like that?

I'm just getting a bit worried because at the moment my money seems to be lost in the introversion paypal account and nobody notice it :D

thanks in advance

wutsch

There has been a huge rush, yes. If you don't get a responce by the end of the second week though, do tell us and we shall try some hunting ;)

NeoThermic
wutsch
level0

Postby wutsch » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:06 pm

Waiting for a week or two is no problem for me, i was just wondering if something went wrong with my request. Thank you for the fast answer, I'm happy again now xD

wutsch
wutsch
level0

Postby wutsch » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:38 pm

well, i'm sorry to bother you again, but I'm still waiting for a replay from introversion. Nothing seems to have changed until now, the introversion store is still awaiting my payment :)

Is there still such a huge queue of requests?
Nentash
level4
level4

Postby Nentash » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:28 pm

Goddammit, i want my real copy of Defcon and i want it now!! sort it out Icepick before i leak the first game you ever created MWAHAHAHAHA (and i can) :P

:D happy trails
Huasca!
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:34 am

Nentash wrote:Goddammit, i want my real copy of Defcon and i want it now!! sort it out Icepick before i leak the first game you ever created MWAHAHAHAHA (and i can) :P

:D happy trails

Do it! Do it! DO IT!

xander
wutsch
level0

Postby wutsch » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:26 pm

well, at the moment i'm trying to get my money back, sending emails to the paypal-adress and over the webform.
Anyway, I still got no answer so it looks like my money is lost, as well as playing defcon full version anytime soon :(

Return to “Introversion Lounge”