Let's go.........RANDOM!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Re: Let's go.........RANDOM!

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:11 am

like a valve login though.. you can have anything you want.. but you never found what ya want.. but you look up with a friend.. looks at you with contempt but will always be you're friend..

something that might mean something to someone somewhere.. see some guys working together.. hope they do well.. because london's going to become a well.. just nice to see. but should work better together and try the thoughts out though..

if you look into it.. already ready to go.. open a houwar with a rift golden ticket and another item though.. all the unusuals i'd ever want.. on hat on time.. adjust the levels where they go.. and watch a game while playing a beautiful show..

tried to trade.. and uplift.. but nothing but people that don't understand shit.. it's ok.. standard.. but still something is there.. try to help you learn.. whole company.. and when you finally do.. burn..
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:23 am

classic google employee number suk ass letting me down.. i was having fun too.. well ok.. cheers mate.. a tf2 reference
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:41 am

while i could try to write freely now.. i bid adu .. thanks for what you're doing.. and keep going brother.. classic google letting you down.. thought it would be microsfots honestly.. i mean valve.. come on linix.. do that windows xp.. heigh day.. please.. so much more controll.. do people like fast cars n such.. 1992 lotus espirite trubo se.. well seemns like something where you find value in engineery and find value in people having familys right to justify your own suk.. and not being able to help others very well.. and when you look at the car and a thing is 'mis engineered' miss engineer.. and you try to find revelance in your own self to justify your life.. ok good talk.. good bye.. but it was fun.. and had a decent time.. still rooting for you.. but.. this is it.. 'never did get that job offer did it..'
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:14 am

have a good life.. this will be the last time here for me.. i wanted more.. thought some things could be understood.. but theres nothing left for me here.. so i'll retire from this forum.. cheers to the people that understood well.. and suk ass to the broken hearted.. who subjugate themselves to not understanding.. i always pray for those who can't work through.. and while we sail the open seas.. may you find your fortune inside of you..

Return to “Introversion Lounge”