Download video

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Hermut
level1
level1

Download video

Postby Hermut » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:11 pm

Where can I download videos from YouTube? For some reason it is downloaded to the application YouTube and on the phone does not get downloaded
common23
level0

Re: Download video

Postby common23 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:12 pm

Long thought how to download video from YouTube. Was looking for this feature on the site, but with YouTube premium you can just download videos in the app. I needed to download a video to my phone. Found this https://easytube.pro/ site which helped me with the solution of this issue. All you have to do here is paste the link to the site and click the download button. In a few minutes I downloaded all the videos I had planned. Very convenient service
Dani1995
level1
level1

Postby Dani1995 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

With the current accessibility of the internet, I don't see the point in downloading and cluttering up storage with videos that can be watched online directly from streaming services. Moreover, it helps video sharing platforms earn revenue. Btw, what challenges do you believe the owner of video sharing platforms faces, especially considering the potential for copyright infringement, misinformation, and harmful content overshadowing the positive aspects of these platforms? How do you propose addressing these issues to create safer and more inclusive spaces for creators and viewers?
Blandry333
level1
level1

Postby Blandry333 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:36 pm

One thing I find particularly fascinating about video sharing platforms is their ability to connect people from diverse backgrounds and cultures. Whether you're watching a cooking tutorial from a chef halfway across the globe or learning a new dance move from a teenager in a different country, video sharing platforms have the power to break down barriers and foster global connections. Owner of video sharing platforms has some challenges. Issues like copyright infringement, misinformation, and harmful content can sometimes overshadow the positive aspects of these platforms. However, I believe that with proper moderation and community guidelines, we can work towards creating safer and more inclusive spaces for creators and viewers alike.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”