Let's go.........RANDOM!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Re: Let's go.........RANDOM!

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:58 am

Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:55 am

Image don't tell a peyton manning joke
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:26 am

Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:01 am

this game has one of the coolest ascetics.. i feel like it should almost be like dynasty warrior.. be able to pull back.. and ninja fight warrior style until you meat a boss that's in full color.. and maybe adjust the isometric view a bit? and have a high score and things to find.. and then you have to go to a 'insert fast food chain here' and log into the computer their.. and do a series of questions and reference a few timing plays to get ya reward..

gentlemen, salutations and digressions, i present forthwith the meaning of a conundrum of my own curiosity to the patronage of your thought, it is with great honor and privilege that i seek your humble opinion upon such topic as bestowed
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:03 am

Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:45 am

anybody know about that mirc irc exploit..where you can see what other people type.. cool.. it's weird .. isn't it living a life.. sometimes.. you look for aliens.. because people.. talk on irc.. and you're like wtf.. i don't think discord does as well at hacks currently.. suppose that's why the young kids gravitated 1/0 to it.. i don't think that's how it is..

*a satirical post that doesn't mean anything
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:46 am

the one where it's supposed to be private messages.. but connected to the server and still have it open?
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:10 am

just remember don't be racist.. i'm 1/64th native american.. so you can shove how you treat people into a court date.. ya racist and you tried.. but people have a decent heart inside.. court picture.. a bit of color and expanded chalk for ya brother.. but your antisemtic and nobody likes you.. even when you get reincarnated later and are a jew gay dude who identifies as hermaphroditic.. that new surgery ya just signed up for.. it's called change yur taint into a whore.. an asshole.. a pussy.. and big ol' fatty..
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:22 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Antonio_Arguelles_Rius this guy had some good code and some good music back in the day..

deckadance is still one of the best automixers.. if you have a bunch of tracks you want to listen to.. and **uhhhhh blay bu but bate** eyes wide shut reference.. because nobody want to hear lame suggestions.. **uhhhh bl..

anyway.. decent coding and cool music to be found..

the original deckadance.. not the 2nd one..

Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:19 am

this is an ad* this is a bot posting this**

that's a tight ass bot.. wow .. cool..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B756WI ... WgD8JVskKg
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:52 am

so i used to work for a dude.. he was a particle physicist and worked for nasa.. anyway long story short.. he liked https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turquoise a lot.. not because of how it looked.. but because of the chemical energy that was present in it.. what a legend.. more like a myth.. anyway it's the future of space travel.. in regards to experiments we could do.. wouldn't it be fun to have spheres of different minerals swing around the planets and end up colliding with each other at high rates of speed.. just be careful though.. something might happen differently than the ai expects.. i think he worked there many years ago.. boy it would probably take a long time for those spheres to get their speed up.. and with the .. ohh noo
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:10 am

Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:13 am

Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:58 am

Image yummy hotdog lets all talk about it
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:37 am

yo so heads up homies.. if you see a butterfly in amber.. and well you'd do me a real favor since i've been looking .. word up .. but if you see a butterfly cacoon in amber.. been reading about it.. most butterflies used to be blood suckers before the 'whatever yur dads having his period' time it was.. uhh gross get a job ya trash garbage.. i've been trying dumbass' anyway.. from what i've read.. jurrasic park winners.. uhh catapillers going into their cacoon stage.. story the dna of the blood they sucked .' just like yur uncle' in a different way.. they actually fold it up.. proetin folding.. i know you read about that at some point winner.. so if you come across a nice specimen in amber.. been looking.. maybe a trip to .. well lets just say sri or dominican repub or.. well anyway.. you might find something valuable.. and then dinosaurs are back.. good talk .. keep going and have a great day.. hit me up if you find anything.. thanks..

Return to “Introversion Lounge”