darwinia engine ideas.. thanks for the open source.. always knew i like iv for a reason.. now suk ass

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

darwinia engine ideas.. thanks for the open source.. always knew i like iv for a reason.. now suk ass

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:24 am

ok here it is.. pull yur seats close.. and get excited winners.. but before the .. ok here it is.. excite bike darwinia.. racing game/ custom trick engine.. with other player input for scoring on how long the trick takes and how hard it is.. 'claps heard around the room' ty ty.. i know.. so great.. now fuk off .. trying to blow me into with yur perception of clapping for my vanities sake.. how dare you.. even think something like that.. you fight as a young man.. admirable.. but misguided.. such a winning spirit you are.. just my type of game company.. *leaves room
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Re: darwinia engine ideas.. thanks for the open source.. always knew i like iv for a reason.. now suk ass

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:42 am

ok here me out.. darwinia .. since it's a 2d plane .. one of my favorite engines still.. to this day still.. tennis game.. make your island 'no man's an island' echo the water with the hexagon ..ok good talk.. so great.. nobody will play that's what awesome!
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Re: darwinia engine ideas.. thanks for the open source.. always knew i like iv for a reason.. now suk ass

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:58 am

https://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html trick system.. blah blah.. and the maps get ruts in em.. ATV Offroad Fury 2.. used to go to this stoner house.. back in highschool days.. and that/this was the game everybody played.. never switched.. maybe a few times.. people came by to smoke out.. and everybody competed ps2.. if you felt like it.. or just chilled out.. while weed was illegal.. west coast status..
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:39 am

anybody remember superman 64.. and you fly through the rings.. and fly around darwinia maps .. man that made me sad when i though about it.. :wink:
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:12 am

i mean 1 v 1 plane game.. who wouldn't play that.. vroommmm and the camera angles can be changed but still fly it all cool n shit.. so balla.. could have fall down myself..
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:44 am

its like a private forum but not shado banned so hot.. finally got a boner again.. sigh.. 'some douche people who work and went to ' computer science college' want me to explain this joke.. tequlla no thanks dumbass.. yur a piece of shit and i hate you.. more trash garbage people that don't get it.. it's kinda fun though right? like when you look in some girls eyes.. and she's lit up in math and thinks she knows cool shit.. and has 'done advanced math ' and yur boner just goes away.. it just goes away..

Return to “Introversion Lounge”