Any ideas

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Angreina
level1
level1

Any ideas

Postby Angreina » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:54 pm

Can you help me now? I want to find a site where I can find information about curly men haircut...any ideas?
Samara123
level1
level1

Re: Any ideas

Postby Samara123 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:57 pm

Curly hair is a cool feature! You're in luck if you have this hairstyle! It looks very impressive indeed! But it's hard to stack. Therefore, you need a haircut that will look smart and beautiful without styling. I think you can see this photo with jewfro https://menshaircuts.com/jewfro-hairstyles/ . I hope this photos with such haircuts will be useful for you
CavinGer
level1
level1

Re: Any ideas

Postby CavinGer » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:40 pm

In fact, there are many different hairstyles, where curly hair in men, with the right haircut, gives him courage and solidity. It should be noted that with curly hair it is more difficult to keep your hair in good condition, these curls tend to stick out wherever they want. But there is no need to despair, the masters of special institutions, for example, a barbershop, will be happy to help you choose a haircut for any hair. Easily, you can shave your bald head and not fiddle with your curls, but that way you won't show your individuality.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”