Darwinia+ Launch Event: Feb 19th

The forum with all your Introversion News!
Greeba
level3
level3

Postby Greeba » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:46 pm

Feud wrote:
xander wrote:
prophile wrote:What would be the dress code?

You are expected to wear nothing but a loincloth.

Ah, California dress/casual it is then.

Toga! Toga! Toga!
"Timmy... fetch me my tools..."
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:35 pm

Greeba wrote:
Feud wrote:
xander wrote:
prophile wrote:What would be the dress code?

You are expected to wear nothing but a loincloth.

Ah, California dress/casual it is then.

Toga! Toga! Toga!

Togas are strictly prohibited. As stated above, anything more than a loincloth would be uncouth.

xander
estel
level4
level4

Postby estel » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:45 am

Booked :D
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Why wasn't a student discount offered from the beginning? I could have saved £1.50 :evil:
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
vibroaxe
level2
level2

Yay

Postby vibroaxe » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:40 am

Yay booked!
(actually booked ages ago, but only just came back to the forums to remember where i'm going tomorrow!)
you can lick my face and sleep on my head, but touch my food and consider yourself .... DEAD
estel
level4
level4

Postby estel » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:58 am

Montyphy wrote:Why wasn't a student discount offered from the beginning? I could have saved £1.50 :evil:

Yeh, I noticed that that was there when it hadn't been before. I'll go halves on the discount, if you'd like? ^^
The GoldFish
level5
level5

Postby The GoldFish » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:26 am

Have fun all who're attending; those who're familiar with my previous 100% track record of release event attendance will be sad to learn that I am in away in America, and thus, will be unable to attend (Also hi Greeba). I'm kinda annoyed that for once apparently you're not going to have your release party in a bar or crazy underground bunker filled with loud music so no one can communicate, in that I suffered through the previous endevours and will not be around to bask in the solumn silence of (at least what is apparently) the suggested environment.

I'd also love to hear the outcome of the good knight Sir Gillen's grilling of IV, so I hope someone'll be taking notes.

Don't suppose anyone wants to bug IV if they have plans for D+ DLC or anything involving Darwinia/Multiwinia on PC in the future etc, or if they're possibly in talks with other large console developers which obviously locks down what they want going on with their game... (I think people know what I'm getting at here, maybe... heaven knows I could care less about anything involving Darwinia, afterall... I'd never volunteer my time and effort to aiding that sort of thing, oh no no...)
RabidZombie
level5
level5

Postby RabidZombie » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:04 pm

The GoldFish wrote:Have fun all who're attending; those who're familiar with my previous 100% track record of release event attendance will be sad to learn that I am in away in America, and thus, will be unable to attend (Also hi Greeba). I'm kinda annoyed that for once apparently you're not going to have your release party in a bar or crazy underground bunker filled with loud music so no one can communicate, in that I suffered through the previous endevours and will not be around to bask in the solumn silence of (at least what is apparently) the suggested environment.

I'd also love to hear the outcome of the good knight Sir Gillen's grilling of IV, so I hope someone'll be taking notes.

Don't suppose anyone wants to bug IV if they have plans for D+ DLC or anything involving Darwinia/Multiwinia on PC in the future etc, or if they're possibly in talks with other large console developers which obviously locks down what they want going on with their game... (I think people know what I'm getting at here, maybe... heaven knows I could care less about anything involving Darwinia, afterall... I'd never volunteer my time and effort to aiding that sort of thing, oh no no...)

The map editor has yet to come out. I'd be surprised if that wasn't worked on.
estel
level4
level4

Postby estel » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Per http://twitter.com/IVSoftware/status/9334266899 they might be accepting questions by Twitter :)
Nutter
level3
level3

Postby Nutter » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Also from twitter and just pure awesome: http://www.twitpic.com/13k11a
- Morten
------------------
RedCell.dk
Greeba
level3
level3

Postby Greeba » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:01 am

RabidZombie wrote:
The GoldFish wrote:Have fun all who're attending; those who're familiar with my previous 100% track record of release event attendance will be sad to learn that I am in away in America, and thus, will be unable to attend (Also hi Greeba). I'm kinda annoyed that for once apparently you're not going to have your release party in a bar or crazy underground bunker filled with loud music so no one can communicate, in that I suffered through the previous endevours and will not be around to bask in the solumn silence of (at least what is apparently) the suggested environment.

The map editor has yet to come out. I'd be surprised if that wasn't worked on.

Hmm. Actually don't hold your breath. The tone was very much one of drawing eight years of Darwinia development to a close. I shan't elaborate further as I don't want to spoil the hilarity that will be posted here. Suffice to say they're looking forward now rather than back; there was a surprising and welcome emphasis on The Next Blue Coloured Game 8)

And Hi yerself Ms GF, shame you couldn't make it, there was indeed a much chattier atmosphere tonight.
"Timmy... fetch me my tools..."
zhangnan
level0

Postby zhangnan » Sat May 08, 2010 6:50 am

Right on, write on about whatever you feel best.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat May 08, 2010 2:41 pm

Spam.

xander
Uplinkport
level1
level1

Postby Uplinkport » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:02 am

Wish I could have gone, but I didn't feel like jumping into an airplane for 20 hours.
:evil:
Evil scientist hijacking your CPU. :twisted:
Uplinkport
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Uplinkport wrote:Wish I could have gone, but I didn't feel like jumping into an airplane for 20 hours.
:evil:
Evil scientist hijacking your CPU. :twisted:
Uplinkport

You really do need to check the dates on threads before you post in them. The last real post in this thread was in February.

xander

Return to “Introversion News”