A message to those who make it possible.

The forum with all your Introversion News!
Chris
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby Chris » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:49 pm

It's no suprise that we are busy launching Darwinia+. Once Darwinia+ is out the door I guarantee the Subversion blogs will resume, probably within a couple of weeks of the D+ launch (which is soon).
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:18 pm

I expected no different! :D
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:30 am

Nice to hear that guys! :) Hope the launch goes well for you!
UnDeR_SEEG
level0

Postby UnDeR_SEEG » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:54 pm

thank you, i think knowing when the next blog post will be is just as good as seeing that there is a new post up.
I <3 procedural content
The GoldFish
level5
level5

Postby The GoldFish » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:45 am

I think, if anything, fans "got mad" at (by which I mean, became disinterested because of) all the things that people (by which I mean, IV) said they were going to do, didn't really have time/money to see through, and never really came out and said that they didn't have time to do it or that really it wasn't going to happen.

By which I mean, off the top of my head, forum badges not being pointless, map editors for games, websites about thanks to IV supporters of the past (actually I'm only assuming that this one didn't happen yet), that kind of thing.

It's not a big deal that this stuff didn't happen. We get why it didn't. The big deal was that no one said it wasn't going to happen (and you can still see, all over the place, IV people saying that it was apparently still going to happen, because this is a forum and what you said in the past sticks around)

I'm hardly innocent of this crime, myself. If I owe anyone anything, bug me about it, and I'll do my best to sort it.
-- The GoldFish - member of former GIT and commander in chief of GALLAHAD. You could have done something, but it's been fixed. The end. Also, play bestgameever!
111none
level4
level4

Postby 111none » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:10 am

Lord Ozymandias wrote:So long as Microsoft doesn't gobble you guys up like they did to Bungie, I'm happy.

Keep being awesome and we'll keep calling you awesome.

Edit: Or EA gobbling up Maxis.

Bout EA and DICE?
With the sincerest regards,
111none

Return to “Introversion News”