Love for Multiwinia in Indie Showcase

The forum with all your Introversion News!
vic
level2
level2

Love for Multiwinia in Indie Showcase

Postby vic » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:58 pm

We’re very happy to see Multiwinia included in this year’s Escapist Indie Developer Showcase.

Multiwinia features as the tenth and final game covered in this 10 day extravaganza of all things indie... in Escapist’s own words the showcase is “a 10-day celebration of the designers and programmers who have struck out on their own to make the games they want to make”, and we say hurrah to that!

Click here to see what they had to say about Multiwinia along with the other games showcased, and here for a special Escapist-inspired Multiwinia demo (hint: check out the Capture the Statue mode).
cheesemoo0
level3
level3

Postby cheesemoo0 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:53 pm

Congrats on being included! A nice read as well.
fredthedeadhead
level1
level1

Postby fredthedeadhead » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:58 pm

I tried out the Escapist demo, but I didn't notice a difference. Do you mind giving a hint on what I'm missing? :)
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:10 pm

How special!!
vibroaxe
level2
level2

Postby vibroaxe » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:48 pm

Awsome, well done IV., Really good read, does it some justice!
you can lick my face and sleep on my head, but touch my food and consider yourself .... DEAD
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:51 am

I actually would like the Escapist's Zero Punctuation reviewer, Yahtzee to put a say in for it, as he'll no doubtedly through in wise-cracking jokes about it. That'd be funny to see how he drew multiwinians... imp-style. XD
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:00 am

jelco wrote:
Major Cooke wrote:I actually would like the Escapist's Zero Punctuation reviewer, Yahtzee to put a say in for it, as he'll no doubtedly through in wise-cracking jokes about it. That'd be funny to see how he drew multiwinians... imp-style. XD

I did, actually, send him a very cautious e-mail about a month before MW's launch to say that he might be interested in IV and would he like to take a look at them? I never even mentioned anything about reviews. As expected, I didn't get a reply, and as expected, he didn't take a look at it. It sure as hell would be surprising to see him review it, mail or no mail. :)

Jelco

I concur. I just sent an email yesterday, and I figured he wouldn't get to it so eh. It's worth a shot though.

Return to “Introversion News”