Page 1 of 2

Exclusive DEFCON goodies now available in-store!

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:02 pm
by vic
We're happy to announce that the DEFCON soundtrack and poster are now available to buy from http://store.introversion.co.uk/!

The soundtrack contains 3 superb tracks from the in-game soundtrack, created for us once again by the extremely talented duo: Alistair Lindsay and Michael Maidment. The CD has been beautifully presented by our fabulous artist, Morten Pedersen, inspired by those classic cold war survival guides of the 1970-80s.

We also have a fantastic DEFCON poster now available, designed by Morten. One side is the classic image of the bomb, also featured on the front of the DEFCON box copy, and on the reverse an awesome screen shot of nuclear devastation!

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:20 pm
by NeoThermic
Excelent. All I need to do now is work for two hours and I can afford both :)

NeoThermic

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:21 pm
by martin
yay! I'll be getting those then ;)

edit:: goddammit, almost first post - damn you neo!

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:23 pm
by NeoThermic
martin wrote:edit:: goddammit, almost first post - damn you neo!


I had a vision into the future ;)

NeoThermic

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:14 pm
by mibias
neothermic is eevil...

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:05 pm
by martin
NeoThermic wrote:
martin wrote:edit:: goddammit, almost first post - damn you neo!


I had a vision into the future ;)

NeoThermic


either that or I did get forst post and you used your mod powers to insert a new post in first ;)

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:05 pm
by Lastof
There we go, £21 well spent.

Hmm, is it slightly, uh, obsessive to have the only things on your walls be posters from a single company?

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:06 pm
by martin
yes, it is... does it matter?

no, it dosen't.

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:08 pm
by NeoThermic
Lastof wrote:There we go, £21 well spent.

Hmm, is it slightly, uh, obsessive to have the only things on your walls be posters from a single company?


Nope. Not at all. Really, not obsessive...

NeoThermic

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:09 pm
by martin
goddammit, I could have had one of those defcon T-Shirts.

*walks away muttering dark threats to the world in general*

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:19 pm
by Lastof
NeoThermic wrote:
Lastof wrote:There we go, £21 well spent.

Hmm, is it slightly, uh, obsessive to have the only things on your walls be posters from a single company?


Nope. Not at all. Really, not obsessive...

NeoThermic


Yes, but you already have "issues". I like to delude myself into thinking I'm normal.

It's the fact that I'm gonna take the only none IV thing on my walls, a collage of family photos that my mum gave me, down to put the new posters up that worries me. Why do I want a picture of nuclear war on my wall more then one of my family?

Hmm, it's probably too late to duck the retaliation for that "issues" bit, isn't it :cry:

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:32 pm
by NeoThermic
Lastof wrote:Yes, but you already have "issues".


Ahh! You've been reading my psychological report!

Lastof wrote:I like to delude myself into thinking I'm normal.


I'm sure a delusional state of mind is one of the 11 signs of problems.


Lastof wrote:It's the fact that I'm gonna take the only none IV thing on my walls, a collage of family photos that my mum gave me, down to put the new posters up that worries me. Why do I want a picture of nuclear war on my wall more then one of my family?


Ok, that is obessive. I solve that problem by not taking any pics of my family with me to uni... :P


Lastof wrote:Hmm, it's probably too late to duck the retaliation for that "issues" bit, isn't it :cry:


;)

NeoThermic

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:06 pm
by desktopsimmer
NeoThermic wrote:Excelent. All I need to do now is work for two hours and I can afford both :)

NeoThermic


ha ha, I've had to work 15 mins, well 10 mins, 5 mins to make a coffee

/more evil laughter

[edit] thanks IV, the poster is going in at work, the music is going on the on phone-hold player

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:00 pm
by Nutter
aaah no more defcon stuff to make, its good to be done :D

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:38 pm
by SODsniper
As the oldest and most obnoxious person on the DefCon forums, can I get a free poster?? :D 8)


SODsniper