DEFCON Tournament underway

The forum with all your Introversion News!
estel
level4
level4

Postby estel » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:03 am

I noticed I somehow fired a nuke into the middle of the atlantic...
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:39 am

by the way, do you deliberately make me sound incompetent? :P

you know there was a reason I stayed allied to you nutter, because you clearly demonstrated the capability to screw over xyzyxx - and I already had weakened defences; my plan was to stay allied and get kills of xyzyxx and BigD.
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Nutter
level3
level3

Postby Nutter » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:45 am

martin wrote:by the way, do you deliberately make me sound incompetent? :P

you know there was a reason I stayed allied to you nutter, because you clearly demonstrated the capability to screw over xyzyxx - and I already had weakened defences; my plan was to stay allied and get kills of xyzyxx and BigD.

Sorry Martin I didn't mean to do that. I just thought that after the first backstab I did against you, you would be dying for a chance to get back at me. So I was a bit surprised when it didn't happen. But yeah I did notice you were busy fighting xyzyxx.
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:48 am

well I had absolutely no chance of attacking you, I mean even xyzyxx had a hard time of it and he had a better angle. I couldn't ally with the americas, I wouldn't ally with xyzyxx because I wouldn't trust him and BigD was too far away to help - so you were my one remaining choice.
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Zarkow
level4
level4

Postby Zarkow » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:47 pm

History is written by the winner.

Return to “Introversion News”