Defcon Signed Units Competition Results

The forum with all your Introversion News!
prozhen
level0

Postby prozhen » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:18 am

Oh what an honor. Thank you, thank you, I send a cheer out for the rest of you, I feel it was nothing but luck. :D

On another note; It is quite possible to complete the game in one day. I did it in two days, it was a blast. As a bonus, I got the added adrenalinerush from being 30 minutes from GMT Monthchange into September! I loved it :D

But yes, rob a bank and then you are all set.

Can't thank Introversion enough. I love you. Sort of. Even if you wrote my nickname wrong. :P
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:48 am

prozhen wrote:Oh what an honor. Thank you, thank you, I send a cheer out for the rest of you, I feel it was nothing but luck. :D

On another note; It is quite possible to complete the game in one day. I did it in two days, it was a blast. As a bonus, I got the added adrenalinerush from being 30 minutes from GMT Monthchange into September! I loved it :D

But yes, rob a bank and then you are all set.

Can't thank Introversion enough. I love you. Sort of. Even if you wrote my nickname wrong. :P

We did? Oops :)

Anyway, what is intresting to note is most people wished to attempt the ARC storyline...

NeoThermic
Jetpac
level2
level2

Postby Jetpac » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:08 am

bah i missed this competition.
hopfully iv will have a few more :)
prozhen
level0

Postby prozhen » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:09 am

The reason for me going with Arunmor was that I liked the idea that I could continue after the completion. I don't want to die young. Hm. I admit it was tempting to do ARC just for the sport of it. I guess we all are a bit evil inside ourselves. *Laughs in an evil and sinister manner*
Let's hope you write the nickname right when signing the unit. :wink:
Darksun
level5
level5

Postby Darksun » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:48 am

prozhen wrote:The reason for me going with Arunmor was that I liked the idea that I could continue after the completion. I don't want to die young. Hm. I admit it was tempting to do ARC just for the sport of it. I guess we all are a bit evil inside ourselves. *Laughs in an evil and sinister manner*

ARC arn't evil, Arunmor are :(
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:55 am

They're both evil. One embodies greed, the other wrath.
Rosti
level2
level2

Postby Rosti » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:00 am

<smug>
Huzzah! Prozhen - I agree wholeheartedly about the adrenline and luck elements, it's fantastic. :D

...not been this excited since the "collect xx tokens, send them off, wait 28 days" halcyon days of my youth!
</smug>

I'm mildly amused that ARC were more popular - I ran into a lot of stumbling blocks on that path that (although fixed after my run) made Arunmor the smoother choice.

Thanks guys.

Return to “Introversion News”