How a person wins in a 3v1 situation as the lone country

Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

RUS3MAST3R
level0

How a person wins in a 3v1 situation as the lone country

Postby RUS3MAST3R » Sat May 19, 2012 10:12 pm

I don't know if this happens much at all, but apparently it happened this time. The sides were:

RUS3MAST3R (africa)
commonwealth (south america) vs. tomrook (north america)
plumebuke! (asia)

Me and plumebuke! set up all our infrastructure in egypt and the middle east, commonwealth set up his just all around, and tomrook set his silos in southeast canada, and airbases in midsouth canada. Before it reached defcon 1 we easily annihilated most of tomrook's fleet with minimal losses. At defcon 1, we preceded to use up all nukes from carriers, most from subs, and all (except for plumebuke!) silo nukes on tomrook's cities in a matter of minutes. After all that has been fired, plumebuke proceded to use all of his silo nukes against all of my infrastructure and some of my cities while I was sending my bombers back to rearm at my airports. commonwealth quit right after this. This prompted tomrook to use his hidden fleet to scout and mrbm some of commonwealth's silos and cities, and launch all of his silos at commonwealth's, plumebuke's undefended, and my cities. tomrook won by a landslide. In the last minutes of the game, plumebuke! said he did friendly fire because he wanted a 2v2, and yet earlier in the game he voted to have commonwealth join our allaince to make it a 3v1.

I apologize that I do not have pictures of this, as it was LFO 2v2 and (to my knowledge) there is no place where LFO games are recorded.
Korean
level2
level2

Re: How a person wins in a 3v1 situation as the lone country

Postby Korean » Sat May 19, 2012 10:22 pm

RUS3MAST3R wrote:I don't know if this happens much at all, but apparently it happened this time. The sides were:

RUS3MAST3R (africa)
commonwealth (south america) vs. tomrook (north america)
plumebuke! (asia)

Me and plumebuke! set up all our infrastructure in egypt and the middle east, commonwealth set up his just all around, and tomrook set his silos in southeast canada, and airbases in midsouth canada. Before it reached defcon 1 we easily annihilated most of tomrook's fleet with minimal losses. At defcon 1, we preceded to use up all nukes from carriers, most from subs, and all (except for plumebuke!) silo nukes on tomrook's cities in a matter of minutes. After all that has been fired, plumebuke proceded to use all of his silo nukes against all of my infrastructure and some of my cities while I was sending my bombers back to rearm at my airports. commonwealth quit right after this. This prompted tomrook to use his hidden fleet to scout and mrbm some of commonwealth's silos and cities, and launch all of his silos at commonwealth's, plumebuke's undefended, and my cities. tomrook won by a landslide. In the last minutes of the game, plumebuke! said he did friendly fire because he wanted a 2v2, and yet earlier in the game he voted to have commonwealth join our allaince to make it a 3v1.

I apologize that I do not have pictures of this, as it was LFO 2v2 and (to my knowledge) there is no place where LFO games are recorded.

lol... in a 3v1 the 1 will most definitely win. The key is that they must hide their fleet... they have (default pop) 300 mil to kill, while the rest have only 100 mil to divide by 3. There once was a competition of 5v1 vs the computers, and the "1" always was at the top.
k-dawg
level2
level2

Re: How a person wins in a 3v1 situation as the lone country

Postby k-dawg » Mon May 21, 2012 3:31 am

Korean wrote:
lol... in a 3v1 the 1 will most definitely win. The key is that they must hide their fleet... they have (default pop) 300 mil to kill, while the rest have only 100 mil to divide by 3. There once was a competition of 5v1 vs the computers, and the "1" always was at the top.

care to take on FY R3D and Hooru? don't give me that shit, 3v1 1 always wins. no.
Sound design for games, interested?
sounds.kantouth@gmail.com

- South America
- K-Dawg

Return to “The Debriefing Room”