WTF?

Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Korean
level2
level2
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:56 am
Location: USA

WTF?

Postby Korean » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:29 pm

LOL!

BLACKIE RAGEQUITS!!
Yes I was tyler blackie
User avatar
k-dawg
level2
level2
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Postby k-dawg » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:01 am

Quit with the name changes
Sound design for games, interested?
sounds.kantouth@gmail.com

- South America
- K-Dawg
User avatar
roflamingo
level3
level3
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:25 am

Postby roflamingo » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:25 am

He's an angry dude. So mad.
User avatar
TGR
level3
level3
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:34 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby TGR » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:26 am

roflamingo wrote:He's an angry dude. So mad.


So very mad.
User avatar
sfericz
level5
level5
Posts: 1336
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:25 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby sfericz » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:26 am

TGR wrote:
roflamingo wrote:He's an angry dude. So mad.


So very mad.


Is he really mad bro?
User avatar
roflamingo
level3
level3
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:25 am

Postby roflamingo » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:29 am

sfericz wrote:
TGR wrote:
roflamingo wrote:He's an angry dude. So mad.


So very mad.


Is he really mad bro?


Everytime you try to talk to the guy, he's really irritable, angry, and cranky. So ya, I think he is quite rather mad.
User avatar
TGR
level3
level3
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:34 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby TGR » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:30 am

roflamingo wrote:
sfericz wrote:
TGR wrote:
roflamingo wrote:He's an angry dude. So mad.


So very mad.


Is he really mad bro?


Everytime you try to talk to the guy, he's really irritable, angry, and cranky. So ya, I think he is quite rather mad.


Maddest Defcon player out there.
Korean
level2
level2
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:56 am
Location: USA

Postby Korean » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:56 am

TGR wrote:
roflamingo wrote:
sfericz wrote:
TGR wrote:
roflamingo wrote:He's an angry dude. So mad.


So very mad.


Is he really mad bro?


Everytime you try to talk to the guy, he's really irritable, angry, and cranky. So ya, I think he is quite rather mad.


Maddest Defcon player out there.


lol this was a joke i dont care that he quit... i was fucked anyways blackie yellow cake combo
Korean
level2
level2
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:56 am
Location: USA

Postby Korean » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 am

Lol and BLackie im still your N1 fan
User avatar
k-dawg
level2
level2
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Postby k-dawg » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:06 am

Korean wrote:lol this was a joke i dont care that he quit... i was fucked anyways blackie yellow cake combo


they prefer to be called african american and asian. Afro Asian combo cake. order number 72 you're cake is ready. hot and ready with a giant pile of shit on top! with the words "sorry i slept with your mother... again"
Sound design for games, interested?

sounds.kantouth@gmail.com



- South America

- K-Dawg
User avatar
sfericz
level5
level5
Posts: 1336
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:25 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Postby sfericz » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:04 am

k-dawg wrote:
Korean wrote:lol this was a joke i dont care that he quit... i was fucked anyways blackie yellow cake combo


they prefer to be called african american and asian. Afro Asian combo cake. order number 72 you're cake is ready. hot and ready with a giant pile of shit on top! with the words "sorry i slept with your mother... again"


Your one confusing fella, you know that?
User avatar
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4
Posts: 670
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Postby nuclear cocaine » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:14 am

What server dcrec link?
User avatar
k-dawg
level2
level2
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Postby k-dawg » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:10 am

sfericz wrote:
k-dawg wrote:
Korean wrote:lol this was a joke i dont care that he quit... i was fucked anyways blackie yellow cake combo


they prefer to be called african american and asian. Afro Asian combo cake. order number 72 you're cake is ready. hot and ready with a giant pile of shit on top! with the words "sorry i slept with your mother... again"


Your one confusing fella, you know that?


:D did it make you smile at least? or perhaps a chuckle?
Sound design for games, interested?

sounds.kantouth@gmail.com



- South America

- K-Dawg
User avatar
roflamingo
level3
level3
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:25 am

Postby roflamingo » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:34 am

k-dawg wrote:
sfericz wrote:
k-dawg wrote:
Korean wrote:lol this was a joke i dont care that he quit... i was fucked anyways blackie yellow cake combo


they prefer to be called african american and asian. Afro Asian combo cake. order number 72 you're cake is ready. hot and ready with a giant pile of shit on top! with the words "sorry i slept with your mother... again"


Your one confusing fella, you know that?


:D did it make you smile at least? or perhaps a chuckle?


i rofl'd memeception-style

Return to “The Debriefing Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests