Yellow Beats Cheap-Ass Assholes!

Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

- Tobias -
level3
level3

Yellow Beats Cheap-Ass Assholes!

Postby - Tobias - » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:58 pm

What started out as a run-of-the-mill 2v2 game turned into a not-so-boring game after all.

Initially, me (EU) and Spectre (Russia) allied against Vanished (SA) and Jabba the Slut (Africa). Spectre and I married our EU and Russian silos and airbases on the border. In addition, Spectre placed his entire fleet up north, and stated that he wanted to also come into the Atlantic. With this in mind, I extended my fleet far south into the Atlantic.

Then, with like 20 seconds to go before Defcon 3, both Spectre and Vanished left their alliances and allied between themselves. Obviously a secret plot was afoot! Now this is interesting! I was so happy that Jabba, despite bitching and saying he was going to quit, both accepted my ally and stayed around. We were so out of position!

Long story short, we recovered, and promptly swept Spectre off the board (who left with his tail between his legs), but not until I was able to remind him that the last minute ally switching was a cheap-ass move and that "all assholes must die." What joy!

Vanished, who stayed to the end, kept saying that he had it won. Well, his big strike turned to squat and he lost. Again, it was a pleasure to remind him that "all assholes must die" as well.

The absolutely best part of Defcon is the feeling of satisfaction you get when you turn your opponents expectations of victory into humiliating defeat.

trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:34 pm

lol, nothing more sweet, then having your foes strangle themself, cause of arrogance
Why?
level5
level5

Re: Yellow Beats Cheap-Ass Assholes!

Postby Why? » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:46 pm

- Tobias - wrote:The absolute best part of Defcon is the feeling of satisfaction you get when you turn your opponents expectations of victory into humiliating defeat.

I agree! 8)
Teddy Coalition
level2
level2

Postby Teddy Coalition » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:34 am

I had that happen to me once! :cry:

But I also owned these 2 noobs. And they were all talk the whole time.

So Mixed feeling.
Join the Coalition or perish at it's feet!

Return to “The Debriefing Room”