Why? vs. Tobias

Post match discussion - talk about your recent victories and losses here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

- Tobias -
level3
level3

Postby - Tobias - » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:47 am

Why? wrote:... I still beat you in every statistic ... noob partners determining the outcome.

Ahh the sweet sound of a good scalping.

But alas, the suffering of this knave does grow boring to the King, so I will drop another hint to improve overall gameplay. The objective of team play is to win as a team, and it is no coincidence that my partners typically emerge as victors whereas yours emerge as cinders. Try accommodating your tactics to those of your partner with an eye toward reducing the warfighting capability of the enemy. There are no stats for "enemy silos destroyed" or "enemy airbases destroyed," nor is there a direct way to measure the resource-sapping "tactical pressure" placed upon an opponent. But, if you'd like to get better, consider that you trailed in each such category, most particularly the last.*

*While I have not consulted the replay, it seemed to me that your so-called "noob" partner set-up his fleet in a rather positive fashion hoping that he and you would double-team North America quickly. By selecting your artic tactic, you delayed any such double-teaming, allowing us to double-team him before you could even become a factor. Die and learn perhaps.
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:29 am

My partner expressed no such plan. Besides, it wouldn't have changed anything. By the time my fleet got to the gap, he was getting scouted. He put his silos in a stupid place, period. And he didn't do much of anything after that. I honestly would've prefered a cpu partner, in both matches. If we play with partners from this forum, you will get demolished.

You know this, too! You're a bitch-made coward, who hides from challenges, and even hides his own face. No tourney play for Tobias. There, the writing is on the wall, and that's too much for his ego to handle.
- Tobias -
level3
level3

Postby - Tobias - » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:52 am

Why? wrote:My partner expressed no such plan.

They seldom do.

Why? wrote: By the time my fleet got to the gap

Hmm. Ever think Pacific? Coincidentally, I just completed a game where we (me as Russia, my partner as EU) employed this tactic to successfully double-team North America, the reverse of our previous game. While of course we may never know, it sure felt like that DEMO player "MACH" (Asia) was really the knave known as Why? (also a cheap DEMO bastard). But at least MACH tried to accommodate his partner, so it must not have been knave Why? (who also would never ever play under an alias).
- Tobias -
level3
level3

Postby - Tobias - » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:49 am

I won't post our recent 3v3 clash since it was such a calamity and, as you say, you played like crap. Everybody is entitled to a bad game once and awhile. The King has mercy on you this time and you can keep your scalp. I did, however, remove your ear.

Happy to see you splurged and finally bought the game.
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:33 am

MY team won that, and I got 1st place... and I'm bout fucked up right now.

Any 3v3/2v2 means nothing to me as far as individual skills. Fact is, we're tied in 1v1, but I beat you by 3 times as much... and you hid behind an alias. I be playin this game on every manner of intoxicants. Schedule a match with me, dressed as yourself, and I will show up sober, drinkin lattes, and smoke you like a fine cohiba.

You must be a fucking idiot with this demo shit. That, or you're mad that you couldn't use my rating when I was like that...

I was only demo for christmas weekend, while stuck at my parents house. If you knew anything about keys, you'd notice that I bought the game in 2007. Your 3XXXXX key means you're a late buyer, or an alias key. (Blackbeard?)
- Tobias -
level3
level3

Postby - Tobias - » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:02 am

Why? wrote:MY team won that, and I got 1st place

Wrong, and ... wrong. Your King, as "skullfuker" (how appropriate!), scored highest (but as we've gone over innumerable times [you thick-headed-moron you] individual scores in team play are irrelevant.) Our Green team won 611 to 336 over your Orange team. They needed you to hold your flank and you failed.

Why? wrote:... and I'm bout fucked up right now. I be playin this game on every manner of intoxicants.

The sound of an ear being taken is similar to, but slightly distinct from, from a scalping.

Why? wrote:... individual skills ...

Winning in all game formats all the time is an individual skill (currently reserved to the King).

Why? wrote:Fact is ...

Fact is what you claim to be facts are nothing more than verbal hallucinations pulled from your arse.

I end your period of disgrace now, I'm just too bored with you.
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:41 pm

LOL They needed me to hold my flank? Bitch, I was surrounded on 3 sides, by an enemy team that could see 95% of mainland europe, on radar. There is no defending Europe in that situation. I gave you fuckers hell, and got more kills than anyone else.(20 million more than you) Yet, once again, my teammates were severely lacking in skill. They failed to inflict any damage, and it had nothing to do with how I played the game. It had to do with their fleets of 6, spread silos, and not knowing what the fuck they were doing.

Funny how I always end up with better stats/scores than you, yet you claim victory. :lol:

Sad fuck you are. You've been foaming at the mouth since I made this thread... it's quite funny, reading how delusional you are. Please continue.
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:00 am

ImageImageImage

NEVAR FORGET[/url]
- Tobias -
level3
level3

Postby - Tobias - » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:47 am

OK. For re-posting that same game from forever ago, you have riled the King sufficiently to re-commence your period of disgrace. (Could you do me a favor though? Do not cut your hair. The longer the hair, the more money I get from the scalp traders.)
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:55 am

You'll never be as good as people like Senator/Mike/Ace/MOR, even if you manage to reach their level of skill. This is because NO ONE respects you, or your methods, at all. Your attitude is ugly, and I suspect it causes you many problems in your personal life.

I struggle with people like MOR, in naval battles, but you're very close to me in skill level. I can see the difference. You remind me very much of JohnTheMeekAndWeak. Both of you look for every possible way to avoid tough competition. Meanwhile, you tweak bert's ranking system in every way. As this is your measure of worth...on which, you still fall short.
- Tobias -
level3
level3

Postby - Tobias - » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:10 am

Words are little substitute for performance, scalpless knave.

Why? wrote: you tweak bert's ranking system in every way

Only by winning.
Forrest Krunk
level3
level3

Postby Forrest Krunk » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:20 am

oh Tobias your posts grow weaker by the day, knave? who talks like that? so you have proven that you can lose and hide now prove you can win by not hiding...or is that too much to ask?
- Tobias -
level3
level3

Another fine victory for the King

Postby - Tobias - » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:10 am

Why?, having asked for his period of disgrace and humiliation to continue (a definite masochist), is rewarded with another fine scalping. This time in a 2v2. The King (Asia) and Baton (South America) versus knave Why? (Russia) and Edward (Africa). With Edward there shouldn't be any "noob" excuses, but I'm sure Why? will come up with something. (Baton was our strategic and tactical leader. It was a pleasure Sir.)

Why?'s cry of pain is so repetitive: "but I scored highest", etc. etc. He has yet to comprehend that scoring is only indirectly related to winning. In this particular game, for example, it was obvious that the crucial battle at defcon 1 would be over Africa*. And where was Why? during this battle? While he did put a token force on Asia, the bulk of his fleet was more-or-less in ... Hawaii! So while Africa was going down in flames Why? was setting himself up to cherry-pick points. (Psst! The battle is over here.)

Well, with such a poor strategic sense as that it is no wonder his scalps aren't getting me much action on the spot scalp market (although I have made a killing on him in the scalp futures market). In any case the King is bored once again with the knave, dismisses him, and banishes him and those of similar-ilk to their mindless rambling (and losing, if they ever actually show up in a lobby someday).

*The more astute students of the game will realize that Asia could just as easily have been "double-teamed" but that Why? failed to demonstrate such initiative.
Last edited by - Tobias - on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:20 am

Image Double-teamed my partner so bad that he didn't get any kills. Congratulations! That has fuck all to do with me-VS-toby. There's not much I can do in that situation, to help my partner.

TOBY:

I know you're still a little hurt that I denied your friend requests, a few months ago. I'm sorry! Don't be mad, I just don't like you! It's alright. You do you and I'll do me. But that also means that I don't want you to teach me how to be a cowardly asshole with average defcon skills. So, please save that horseshit advice for someone dumb enough to believe it would work. It's just masturbation for your lonely ego... trying to pin some blame on me, so you feel like you beat me. Even tho you know that you always avoid me, and double-team my partner, while I outscore you. It's so bittersweet...you can't stand it. But you still too chicken-shit to step to a challenge like a man.
dunetrooper
level4
level4

Postby dunetrooper » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:33 am

Will you kids just give it a rest already? We all can say we know Tobias is worthless and will never accept a challenge or show himself or any of the other things that have been brought up in this long pointless topic. Tobias drop it. I'm tired of reading your bullshit. Take your royal scepter and shove it up your ass and leave these guys to their game. You want to play with them fine, but maybe you should pull your head out of your ass beforehand so you can realise how wrong you are. You have no scalps, and you probably have no life. Why, ignore him. It's that simple, that's the only thing giving him "power" and the want to continue. You ignore him along with everyone else and maybe he will see how stupid he actually is.

It's a game, some people think they are king shit and we all have to deal with it. Others get fed up easily by those people. This has gotten to be as pointless as the other topic explaining WR is legion or whatever. It's a fucking game, grow up people. You don't want to play with them or talk to them or whatever, don't. But stop screwing it up for the rest of the people playing.
I wasn't here.

Return to “The Debriefing Room”